What is Your Dream Job?

i wanna be a dancer/choreographer........

but more realistic would be like a 1st or 2nd grade teacher

The Dark Dancer said:
Very well said.....Darn..I'm 5'5"...hope I hit another growth spurt! princess: I was hoping that sometime I could be a princess...LOL

Add blocks on your feet for extra height ;) Haha.

My dream job would most likely be the best world known famous Interior Designer. My realistic job would be owning my own Interior Designing company.

OMG, just checked my height, im 5'7! WOOO... princess here i come! But honestly i would love to be a bell hop on the tower of terror! However, i dont know how easy it is to get a job there if ur British, i may have to work in the pub in Epcot, but im only 17. (we can drink in pubs at 18 here rather than ur 21!)

More realistically i would like to be a primary school teacher speciallising in history, then maybe go on to be a educational psychologist and help people just like me :) But doing a history degree sounds a bit daunting!

I would love to have a good high paying job at WDW. Maby an executive position.

Here's my life dream:

To walk on the Red Carpet, knowing I'm nominated for Best Actress or Best Supporting Actress, some award like that. Then they actually say my name when they announce the winner. :cloud9:

So basically I want to be an actress.

My dream jobs are to be a Comedy Actress and a Writer. Of course I wouldn't mind being a cast member at WDW along the way... :thumbsup2

Walt Disney Imagineer, mainly an art type and/or an animator for Walt Disney Company
:wizard:

I have wanted to design roller coasters since i was like 9 and its actually in the cards..ive been doing computer coaster design for years now so maybe

I want to be a Disney character at Disneyland.

I also want to be a professional actress. (Sh, it's a secret.lol)

I've never liked the word job and I don't want to be tied down to one thing for the next 30 years of my life. I dont know what you would call this. I want to own a cabin resort on a lake where I'de take guests backcountry skiing/snowboarding, fishing, wakeboarding, hunting, etc. I'm taking the first step in that dream by moving to Canada (its where I want to do it).

tiff13 said:
I've never liked the word job and I don't want to be tied down to one thing for the next 30 years of my life. I dont know what you would call this. I want to own a cabin resort on a lake where I'de take guests backcountry skiing/snowboarding, fishing, wakeboarding, hunting, etc. I'm taking the first step in that dream by moving to Canada (its where I want to do it).

If you love your job, you don't work a day :thumbsup2 :rolleyes:

Swimmer for the Coast Guard.

Olypic Swimmer or Water Polo Player

Weather Tracker person [Like tracking hurricanes]

Or being a person to end poverty, world hunger, war ect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter