What is your Disney Confession?

1. I've never had a dole whip and I don't want one!
2. AK is my favorite park
3. I make several ADRs and then cancel some as my trip gets closer (don't hate me!)
4. I've never seen IllumiNations
5. Even though I'm not a frequent poster, I spend 3-5 hours a day on the Dis. I've read just about every Trip report and Dining report on the Dis.

That was fun to watch!

My confessions
1. I dont love Epcot or AK.. On my last trip we skipped them both. (but truthfully- i was only at AK one time for half a day. I should probably give it another shot).

2. i like universal more. :wizard:

Definitely give AK another chance! Doesn't mean you'll like it, but you gotta do as much as you can there at least once just to say you did it, right? :teeth:
I haven't been to Universal in about 15 years, but I'm so "Pro Disney" that I can't imagine I'll like it better even after I go to US/IOA in November. Lol

Definitely give AK another chance! Doesn't mean you'll like it, but you gotta do as much as you can there at least once just to say you did it, right? :teeth:
I haven't been to Universal in about 15 years, but I'm so "Pro Disney" that I can't imagine I'll like it better even after I go to US/IOA in November. Lol

If anymore attractions are closed at DHS during my November trip, I just may give it another shot!!

Very funny!
I think I'd get slapped upside my head with a giant Mickey glove for confessing that I do not get choked up or patriotic feelings in Hall of Presidents, I've never ridden Carousel of Progress and I've never bothered to wait in line for a Dole Whip!

Yeah, I only do Hall of Presidents once every few years, and even then it's more of a "break." It's interesting but I guess it's a little too educational for me when I'm just wanting to have fun. Lol
As for CoP, I know there are a lot of people who don't like Carousel of Progress but I love it! You should try it at least once just for the experience! :)

I hate DHS. If I could omit this from my park hopper and save $$$ I would. I don't do ToT or RRC.

I never had a dole whip and they don't look appealing to me

The only place I ate inside MK during my 13x trips is Cosmic Rays

I almost drowned in Bay Lake in my little motor boat (front of boat went under a huge wave) and I took on water and stalled engine

I once rode BTMR 17x in a row and SM 13x in a row (all during low season EMHs)

I don't like parades or shows at DIS

I'm a 31 male that collects DIS pins

Ohhhh! I'd love to ride BTMR and SM numerous times in a row!!!

1. I can't stand to see people eating turkey legs. I don't get the appeal. Looks nasty and..well...just nasty.
  2. Never had a Dole Whip but will on our trip in January.
  3. The hotel rooms needs to be picked up before we leave. This really annoys my wife but I can't stand seeing a messy room. Its not their job to pick up after me and I don't expect them to clean around mess. I am not saying we are messy, but I put the shoes away and make sure there are no clothes around.
  4. I am not a fan of AK. I could skip it if it were allowed. My DD likes animals and I can appreciate it now more...before her...I didn't like the park.
  5. I can't stand the light up toys on the bus at night...it was a long day and the bus ride is better when it it dark.
  6. Spaceship Earth is always our first ride, so thus Epcot is our first stop. Sometimes we leave right after that ride.
  7. I don't care for eating at TS places...I would rather eat and go back to the fun.
  8. (Disney Related) I have one of every design for the Disney Credit Card. I rotate out about weekly.

1. The hotel rooms needs to be picked up before we leave. This really annoys my wife but I can't stand seeing a messy room. Its not their job to pick up after me and I don't expect them to clean around mess. I am not saying we are messy, but I put the shoes away and make sure there are no clothes around.

YES! I do the same thing. My kids know to put things away in drawers, shoes put up and don't leave stuff all over the table or counters and such. Not only is it not their job to pick up my stuff all over the room, but I'd prefer that we're the ones who put things up and know where everything is before we leave the room each day.

I don't understand why people stay at resorts other than the values, because I would pay MORE for all the Disney animation theming.

We have no qualms keeping my son out of school to go on vacation in order to avoid crowds.

I don't like Illuminations.

I cry a lot at Disney World. I cry at fireworks, I cry thinking about great character interactions, I cry when we get there, I cry when we leave, I cry before we go because I just can't believe I'm lucky enough to be able to go, each time we go. The first time we went, a few years ago, we went for a day because we were in Orlando for a different reason. During Wishes, my child was screaming and throwing a rolling-on-the-ground fit for a light-up balloon, and I ignored him completely while I sobbed with pure joy.

Maybe someday I will be in a position to take comfort into consideration, but I suppose my "confession" is that I would rather have huge, gaudy, over-the-top, immersive Disney theming even if it means sacrificing comfort because I am just not good at adulting.

Maybe someday I will be in a position to take comfort into consideration, but I suppose my "confession" is that I would rather have huge, gaudy, over-the-top, immersive Disney theming even if it means sacrificing comfort because I am just not good at adulting.

And there is nothing wrong with that! :thumbsup2 Isn't Disney one of the best places to get away with not adulting? :rotfl:

I don't like Dolewhips or Illuminations. I think Carosel of Progress is CREEPY :worried:

I think churros are completely unappetizing.
Ditto turkey legs.
I can, and do, surreptitiously make selfie sticks inside the park out of reeds, bamboo, and tree branches.
I rode CoP 20some years ago as a kid and never intend to as an adult.
I have been amorous in a restroom (Disney cruise line).
In the old days, I would sell unused days on our tickets on eBay, WHICH IS AGAINST FL LAW (I'm such a bad@$$)
On rare occasions, my hand drifts outside the ride vehicle.
I've had to thwart Jasmine's romantic advances frequently, for the good of her staying in character and, thus ultimately, for the children.
I have operated a surrey bike in what may be considered an unsafe manner.
I consume, over the course of my vacation, levels of saturated fat that the FDA would consider "astronomical" and "death-defying."
I have fed the geese.

LOL. You're such a rebel! I'm sure you're on the Disney Secret Service's most wanted list. 8-)

Last edited:
Oh my goodness. My DH pointed me to this thread and it is hilarious! I had to come on here and divulge:
I hate parade time.
I stuffed one of my little plastic baggies full of sweeteners from the park once ( okay, twice . . . ).
We were on a diet one time, and I told my husband to go ahead onto Space Mtn. w/o me. Then I went & purchased a cake pop. :smooth:

Oh my goodness. My DH pointed me to this thread and it is hilarious! I had to come on here and divulge:
I hate parade time.
I stuffed one of my little plastic baggies full of sweeteners from the park once ( okay, twice . . . ).
We were on a diet one time, and I told my husband to go ahead onto Space Mtn. w/o me. Then I went & purchased a cake pop. :smooth:

Hahahaha! In your defense, I'm pretty sure diets are null and void while you're on Disney property! :rolleyes1

• I don't like Illuminations
  • I don't get Vinlymation, pin trading-though DS did participate for a couple of years, and now tsums tsums.
  • I can't stand ITTBAB and will avoid it if at all possible.
  • Never ridden ToT. Every trip I say I'm going to and every trip I get there, look up at it looming in the sky and then chicken out. I have a FP for it in September because DS's DGF really wants to ride it. Fingers crossed I can get through it just to say I did it once.
  • I don't like Schoolbread, but do enjoy the Dole Whip
  • I cry at EVERYTHING when it's Disney

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter