What is your date and rate? 2003

Jacee, the rate I got was the annual membership rate. The regular rate they quoted me was $425. Also, AAA rate is $340. from what i remember the annual mem costed us $159 and depending on what state you are from the AAA runs about $50 per year. I asked for the entertainment rate but they told me they don't have them for kids suites. Depending on the # of nights you are staying and days you will be visiting universal the annual pass will give you a great savings. You also get discounts on many things with the membership. You only need to get one membership for your family to get the discounts. Then we will be purchasing either the 5 day bonus passes or the reg annual memberships for the rest of our group (havent decided yet). Make sure you call and see if they have any AAA or annual membership rates available for the time you need before you purchase the plan. You dont need the membership at the time you make your reservations just at check in and from what I hear sometimes they dont even check to see if you have it then. :cool:

I got a Kidsuite for 11/7 and 11/8 for 298 a night - FAN CLUB RATE.

Think this is pretty good... any opinions?

Elaine

RPH - Standard Room Garden View

Check In - December 20, 2002
Check Out - December 24, 2002

Entertainment Rate - $99 per night (Water view was available for $109 per night, but since I'd read some posts that were not pleased with their "water view", I decided to go with the less expensive rate.)

Check out the single room rate also. I think you might be able to get two rooms for the same price and have two bathrooms.

Originally got $174. fan club rate for 12/6 & 7 at Portifino bay - garden view. Called today to see if any entertainment rates were now available (none were when I made our original reservation a few months ago) ALL room types had entertainment rates available! $150 for garden $170 for bay view and $180 for pool view...I decided to upgrade and went with the bay view room, which I was advised was larger and nicer than the garden view...and, it's 4 less than our original gardem view reservation. Without these boards I never would have know that fan club and entertainment rates even existed! Thanks everyone!

I CALLED FOR FAN CLUB RATE AT ROYAL PACIFIC FOR MAY 3RD THRU THE 10TH AND THEY TOLD ME THEY WERE ALREADY SOLD OUT!
THAT SUCKS!
NOW I WILL TRY FOR ENTERTAINMENT RATE LATER ON.

We have a kids suite at the PBH for $347/night for Columbus Day Weekend. That is with the annual passholder discount.

I got the entertainment rate for our friends of $180/night for a pool view, but can't seem to get the entertainment rate for our suite. Is it ever available on kids suites or do we already have the best rate?

We prefer the kids suite to two connecting rooms because:

1. The kids love the theming, VCR, and small size tables, hangers, robes, etc.

2. We love that there is no hallway access to/from the kids room.

3. Too many times at other hotels our rooms were not connecting when we got to the hotel (generally one can only"request" not reserve connecting rooms).

PBH - Bayview $126.75 9/20 -9/24

Expedia had a buy 3 nights get the 4th night free for the pbh. The first 3 nights were $169. I just divided that buy four and got the $126.75 rate!

Same expedia deal as above...Portofino Bayview 12/12-12/16
$126.75 per night:Pinkbounc

I just checked Expedia's and Universal's sites. Universal's $135/nt deal is not good at the end of October, but Expedia says the fifth night is free making the average rate $135/nt. Apparently. you can get this on Expedia, but not Universal. I have the Entertainment rate at RP for $99/nt, but am now seriously thinking about switching.

i had ent rate for hard rock but switched to Portofino for $126.75 bay view from expedia for dec11-15:)

I just booked!

June 29-July5, 2003
Called Loews, got RPH Club Level for $139 a night standard with Fan Club. Waterview is $160.

But I don't have a Fan Club card! I must know someone who has one! But the woman on the phone told me that the Entertainment rates will be out she thinks in January and they might be lower, so I'll use that if I can't get a Fan Club card and the price is lower.

I just booked!

June 29-July5, 2003
Called Loews, got RPH Club Level for $139 a night standard with Fan Club. Waterview is $160.

But I don't have a Fan Club card! I must know someone who has one! But the woman on the phone told me that the Entertainment rates will be out she thinks in January and they might be lower, so I'll use that if I can't get a Fan Club card and the price is lower.

I just booked!

June 29-July5, 2003

:Pinkbounc :D

I'm sorry, I made a mistake, or rather, the Loews agent made a mistake.

June 29-July5 Royal Pacific

Club Level is $209 a night with the Fan Club discount, not $139 as I posted above.
I called Loews back when I saw someone else post $209 for Club and wondered why my price was so much lower. The agent misunderstood me, or whatever, and mistakenly reserved a standard room not Club. I called back and had them make the change.
I wondered what a standard club room was, LOL, there's no such thing. I'm so new at this.

Thanks for the Fan Club info. I sent an e-mail to Tinkerbarb.

PBH pool view
feb 11-feb 15
$230 fan club rate

we have 4 rooms for 4 nights=saving $1200 over AAA rate!!!
I'll keep checking for ent club rate.
Thanks to everyone on this site for their help!!:jester:

11/8/02 - 11/12/02, Portofino Bay, Expedia promo rate, $126.00 a night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter