What is the least exspisive Mod resort at the beginning of Sept?

ssatterly

DIS Veteran
And Can you get a military discount on a mod resort and what is the %? Also can you add a dinning plan on the discounted rooms?

I'm not sure about the military discount, but I know that the General Public discount offer does not include POFQ, so that is going to be more expensive than CBR, CSR, or POR. Those three should be around the same cost, and I believe are all 25% off. You can add the dining plan (at regular price) to your discounted room/ticket package.

Free dining is also being offered for check-ins Sept 2-25, so that could end up saving you more money than the room discount. You'd have to price it out with your specific situation. Good luck, and have a great trip! :)

Here is the military discount:

Save up to 40%! September 2012 - September 2013

Valid for stays most nights 10/1/2012 - 9/28/2013.

Guests presenting a valid military ID when checking in at select Walt Disney World resorts are eligible for special room only discounts.

•Select Disney Value Resorts (including Art of Animation family suites): 30% off
•Select Disney Moderate Resorts and Fort Wilderness Cabins: 35% off

•Select Disney Deluxe Resorts: 40% off

Book this deal by 9/28/13. Blackout dates include 11/22-11/24/12, 12/23-12/31/12, and 3/25-4/4/13. The Disney Dining Plan may be added at the normal price. Art of Animation Little Mermaid standard rooms are not included. All discounts are subject to availability, certain restrictions apply. Get a no-obligation Disney quote from Dreams Unlimited Travel.

CSR also tends to be a bit more expensive than CBR and POR, because of the additional amenities it offers as a convention resort (such as an exercise room and spa). I just did a dummy booking for the first week in September, and CSR was $6 more per night than the others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter