What is the hottest park?

Animal Kingdom. So much so that I had an asthma attack there and hadn't had one in years; the humidity did me in! I went to see my doc when I got home and explained I'd had an attack while at WDW, and before I could even get out "at Animal Kingdom," he said, "Let me guess; Animal Kingdom?" He told me he has had other patients experience similar issues and his own child did, too. I guess it has something to do with the condensed foliage combined with the park layout and natural Florida heat and humidity. I now avoid the park when we go in the hot weather. Instead, I head to the pool or Disney Springs for a little "Mommy vacation" while my husband takes the kiddos!

For me, I feel like there is no one "hottest" park, there are just spots in each park where I question my very will to go on.
AK- the entrance, especially the walk to the buses when you leave, gah!
Epcot- parts of the world showcase, particularly outpost area, I feel like the incessant drumming of children in the area is going to be the last sound I hear before grim death takes hold. Also that bridge between France and UK, you EARN your grey goose slushy through that.
HS- the walk to RNRC/tower of terror area. The concrete, the lack of shade, the concentration of people in one area, miserable. (The feeling you get when the AC hits you walking into RNRC, "OH MY GOD, WHO CARES ABOUT THE WAIT TIME. I'LL WAIT A MILLION MINUTES! Just don't make me go back outside!")
MK- it's a tie between new fantasyland, (it's like old fantasyland, but I swear it's 10 degrees hotter) and anything at all having to do with the Tomorrowland speedway. Be hot in line! Be hot as you board! Be hot as you ride! Die in the baking sun while you wait at the end of the ride to get out. And your prize for getting to the end? Stairs! (It's my nephew's favorite ride. I can't wait for it to be gone)

MK- it's a tie between new fantasyland, (it's like old fantasyland, but I swear it's 10 degrees hotter) and anything at all having to do with the Tomorrowland speedway. Be hot in line! Be hot as you board! Be hot as you ride! Die in the baking sun while you wait at the end of the ride to get out. And your prize for getting to the end? Stairs! (It's my nephew's favorite ride. I can't wait for it to be gone)

THIS!!!! Exactly my thoughts every time about Tomorrowland speedway! It is the single hottest ride in the parks, I think.

They are all going to be pretty hot and miserable in August. I find Epcot to be a little worse than the others.

With our trip only 10 days away, I am starting to plan out what clothes to bring. I like to have an idea of what I'm going to wear which day (helps me from forgetting something). I was wondering which park feels like the hottest, and which one has the most sun (understanding that ALL of them are going to be very hot). Thanks!

Animal Kingdom seems the hottest to me every time.

Animal Kingdom has always felt like the hottest park to us. Everytime we stay at AKL DH makes the comment that it's also the hottest resort on property.

Epcot world showcase to me. There's no shade anywhere it seems - nothing but concrete!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter