What is The Craziest Thing You've Ever Seen At Disney World?

My friend visited last summer. Her daughter gave Cinderella her autograph book to sign, but Cinderella signed the name of a different princess ( can't remember which one). Oops!

More common than you'd think. :rolleyes: If you see a character suddenly close an autograph book right after signing it, this is what just happened. Standard procedure is to just close the book really quickly and hope the kid doesn't figure it out right away.

What is the craziest thing I have seen in Disney? Last June while we were in Epcot we saw a guy wearing a pink and purple tutu while carrying an opened yellow duck umbrella.

I walked out of a MK bathroom behind this woman wearing the highest platform shoes I had ever seen. She was dressed more for a club than for disney but was wearing Mickey ears. She stumbled twice within a few feet of the bathroom and her boyfriend had to come and take her arm as she slowly shuffled her feet forward. She couldn't even walk in the shoes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter