What is for breakfast/lunch?

teacher31

DIS Veteran
Getting ready for my first cruise. Okay, it's 11 months away but a girl can plan. I've seen a menu for dinner someplace (but I can't remember. If you could post that as well I would appreciate it), but was wondering about breakfast & lunch menus. Any info would be appreciated.

Getting ready for my first cruise. Okay, it's 11 months away but a girl can plan. I've seen a menu for dinner someplace (but I can't remember. If you could post that as well I would appreciate it), but was wondering about breakfast & lunch menus. Any info would be appreciated.

I don't have any of the menus. Lumiere's & Triton's would actually be the only places that have them. Topsiders & Beach Blanket Buffet serve a breakfast buffet while Lumiere's & Triton's offer a table-service breakfast.

As for lunch, on the 7-day cruises Topsiders and Parrot Cay serve a themed buffet every day whle Lumiere's & Triton's offer a table-service lunch. On our last cruise this was the schedule for the themed buffets...
  • Saturday - Welcome Aboard Buffet
  • Sunday - Italian Buffet
  • Monday - Asian Buffet
  • Tuesday - American Buffet (Western), Mexican Buffet (Eastern)
  • Wednesday - Mesican Buffet (Western), American Buffet (Eastern)
  • Thursday - Seafood Buffet
  • Friday - Barbecue Buffet (both at Cookie's on CC and in Parrot Cay)
I believe that the 4-day Wonder cruise offers some of these buffets (Welcome Aboard, Barbecue on CC, Seafood and American, if I remember correctly) as well.

For breakfast at Topsiders (which we prefer to the sit-down menu) don't miss the made-to-order omelet bar. It's hidden around the corner at the end of the buffet line. The omelets are wonderful. But if you don't know it's there, you fill your plate up with all the other stuff before you even get there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter