What is code TEP?

Bride In The Attic

DIS Veteran
My SIL and I both got free dining at the Wilderness Lodge - 2 seperate ressies. Both are exactly the same package only she has two adults, we have two adults and two children.

In comparing our invoices her code is listed as TEP and ours is GYB. I've heard of the GYB code but has anyone else seen TEP? I just want to make sure we both have the same thing booked as we are traveling together - looks the same from the description but the code is throwing me off.

That is just the package you are each booked under. Differences could be AAA vs non-AAA, on-line vs calling in, etc.
They are different packages, hence the different three digit code. They may be the same type of package, same rates, etc. Just a different way each of you booked, is my guess.
Or it could be you each have a different package options. Maybe one of you has this, that and whatever for an extra, and one doesn't.
Could also be if one is a passholder package, one a Disney VISA, etc.
LOTS of varieties out there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter