• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What is an EA card from National?

crazyforpooh

<font color=FF6600>Proud American who loves her li
I have a reservation thru National for our rental car but, keep seeing everyone on the boards talking about and EA card - What is it? I have a DC card so what do I do to get and EA CArd.

THanks as always for your assistance,

Laura

EA = Emerald Aisle

It is the best rental club available. I use them exclusively on business trips. You just jump off the bus and jump in the car. I usually am able to get a nice full size with leather, cd player and such and still only pay for the intermediate rate. sometimes there are Vans, SUV's and other "premium" cars in the EA lanes.

on a rental car. I'm so confused:confused: :confused: . I was quote a 282.77 for a 11 days in December is this a good rate? It's with out any discounts. I'm not sure how to use the discounts. All and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Laura

Log into the Disney Club member's web site. Once you're in, use the search box in the LOWER LEFT corner of your screen to search for "rental cars". This will bring up all 3 of the National Car rental offers. One explains how to get free Emerald Club membership, one is for 10% off with the DC contract #5---, one is a coupon for 1 free day, it starts with #1---. These offers can be combined on your National reservation. The numbers go in their corresponding boxes, then generate your rate quote. Give it a try:)

OOPS, you'll probably have to use the other 1 free day coupon, which is posted elsewhere on the DIS and at Mousesavers. It also starts with a 1---, because your trip is in December.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter