• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What happens to the Magic after Summer 2022? In 2023?

We're still chasing the goal of sailing the Grand Slam.
No luck with the Magic so far.
So I was hoping for her return to North America after this year's Summer in Europe so we can try and sail with her.
Anyone know where will she be stationed at?

Also, speaking of Grand Slam, have ppl agreed on the new name once the Wish sails and there's 5 ships out there?
I'm for "Royal Flush" - but I can see how ppl not familiar with poker might interpret the name in a different way.
what do you all think?

I used this graphic I found for the Wish MV. I apologize I do not remember where I saw it to give credit.

DISNEY FULL HOUSE GRAPHIC.jpg

Sorry, I am not familiar - is this not the norm? Trying to find old itineraries but not sure it's helpful when looking toward the future.
No, the Wonder has been the ship that goes through the canal and does west coast cruises. I do not think the Magic has been for almost 15 years.

We're still chasing the goal of sailing the Grand Slam.
No luck with the Magic so far.
So I was hoping for her return to North America after this year's Summer in Europe so we can try and sail with her.
Anyone know where will she be stationed at?

Also, speaking of Grand Slam, have ppl agreed on the new name once the Wish sails and there's 5 ships out there?
I'm for "Royal Flush" - but I can see how ppl not familiar with poker might interpret the name in a different way.
what do you all think?

I’d save Royal Flush for completion of staying in the Royal Suite on all the Disney ships that have them.

Or sailing on all the ships in the livery of Royal Caribbean.

What’s something else that comes in 5s? Olympic Rings. Yahtzee.

I‘d like to say I’ve got Yahtzee! Just need to sail the Wish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter