What happened to Loew's website and phone???

idontknow

DIS Veteran
Thanks to JessicaR and Lalalindica, I now know what the "Loew's" is that everyone is talking about. (thank you! :))

When I got off of the computer, I tried to call and sign up, but could not get thru. I was told automatedely that I had to dial a "1" infront of the number I was dialing. I logged back on to check the number and I had it right. But, I never got thru. I went to the website just now and came up with "no such address." Did I break it? I'm sorry if I did. I'm going to try again tomorrow, but was just wondering if anyone knew what was going on?

Here it is again... :)

http://www.loewshotels.com/loewsfirst.html

jessica5.gif

I have officially lost my mind. LOL The site is back up now. It was gone, really it was.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest