What else to say to the characters???

I was going to bring Pluto a picture of my collie girl and ask if he was in the market for a new girlfriend. I was going to sign it To Pluto; with licks, Kaeleigh and draw a little paw print.

Todd&Copper said:
I was going to bring Pluto a picture of my collie girl and ask if he was in the market for a new girlfriend. I was going to sign it To Pluto; with licks, Kaeleigh and draw a little paw print.

:rotfl: That's a great idea, I say go with it :thumbsup2

Subscribing...
has anyone thought of something to say to the characters that was TOTALLY original? one time I read on here about someone who brought a snake in a boot to woody, and the CM commented on how nobody had ever done that before!

I asked pluto if goofy and him are both dogs how come pluto talks. (goofy's crazy as in GOOFY

Donald- sing mickey mouse theme song

Minnie or Mickey- Minnie has a beautiful gazebo perfect for a wedding. What ya waiting for?

Asked Mrs. Incredible where violet and dash were. (doing homework)

Ask dopey if he has ever considered going to a speech therapist for his problem. or is it not covered with his insurance at the mine.

These are great! I'm definitely taking notes for our upcoming trips.

When we (DH & I) were at MK this past May we met Donald - I told him he was my favorite and I got an extra hug. Then we saw Mickey & Minnie and we stood in line to meet them too. When it was our turn, Minnie hugged DH and Mickey kissed my hand. Then we told them we were there celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary (they saw our buttons we were wearing and pointed at them). Minnie was hilarious she wiggled her finger (as if scolding him) at Mickey who then pretended to blush. Cracked us up! But made for a great photo op!

All the characters we met were wonderful. It's funny when we met them we didn't think of them as "in costume" or "in character" we interacted with them as if they were the real deal. To me Snow White was really Snow White, Mary Poppins was Mary Poppins. I admit I was caught up in the magic! :wizard:

My favorite was Aladdin - wow what blue eyes and the longest eyelashes I've ever seen on a guy! Totally dreamy! :love:

Great thread!!

About 10 years ago (maybe more than that), DH and I were at MK. Can't remember exactly where, but we ran into Donald Duck. My husband is a HUGE Warner Brothers fan and had on a Daffy Duck T-shirt. Donald was FURIOUS! He shook his finger, shook his head, pointed at DH's shirt and made fists. It was absolutely hilarious and one of my favorite moments.

We've told our girls about it and they've begged their daddy to wear his Daffy shirts (he has a few t-shirts and a few polos) to Disney.

A friend's nephew just became "Peter Pan" and also is Walt Disney in the parade at MK. Hoping to see him and figure out a way to mention that we know his Aunt Deb without treating him like he's anyone other than Peter Pan!

Does Tinkerbelle meet & greet? My daughter is a huge Tink fan....

My nephew, who was five at the time LOVED Pooh and insisted that his mom pack some honey to give as a gift. I was worried that they wouldn't be able to accept it, but he wasn't giving up on the idea. So at the Crystal Palace he presented Pooh with one of those bear shaped plastic honey containers full of honey and a picture he had made. VERY cute reaction - Pooh acted so bashful and touched by it. It was really sweet and made my nephew's day :)

momto3girls said:
About 10 years ago (maybe more than that), DH and I were at MK. Can't remember exactly where, but we ran into Donald Duck. My husband is a HUGE Warner Brothers fan and had on a Daffy Duck T-shirt. Donald was FURIOUS! He shook his finger, shook his head, pointed at DH's shirt and made fists. It was absolutely hilarious and one of my favorite moments.

We've told our girls about it and they've begged their daddy to wear his Daffy shirts (he has a few t-shirts and a few polos) to Disney.

A friend's nephew just became "Peter Pan" and also is Walt Disney in the parade at MK. Hoping to see him and figure out a way to mention that we know his Aunt Deb without treating him like he's anyone other than Peter Pan!

Does Tinkerbelle meet & greet? My daughter is a huge Tink fan....

Really? Do you have a picture of him, or could you tell me his name? I may know him.

Joanna71985 said:
Really? Do you have a picture of him, or could you tell me his name? I may know him.

Still too new to post pics, but his name is Doug. I don't want to post his full name, but that should do. He's about 20.

There are currently no tinkerbell meet and greets but there is a rumor that there may be one soon.

What a cool thread :smooth: , some of these had me rolling :rotfl2:

My daughter too had some fantastic reactions to her homemade autograph book with little downloaded graphics of each character so I think that is the best "in" for shy kids. (I worked at a print shop at the time so was lucky to be able to nicely spiral bind the pages we printed on card stock)

For the non-creative or for a quick version:
Another family used a deck of Disney cards (not sure if they were playing cards or trading cards) and those stick on photo corners for scrapbookers. The Mom showed me how they transformed a plain dollar store journal into an autograph book just by putting one character on each page and a WDW postcard on the cover.

Keep the character ideas coming - really enjoying it! :goodvibes

hogwartsdropout said:
My sister was wearing a Guns N Roses Tshirt one time when we met Mickey. Mickey pointed at her shirt and gave a big thumbs up! I guess he was a fan! :rotfl:

I was wearing my sorority letter jacket one day at Epcot and stopped to get pictures with Chip and Dale. Chip spun me around and got really excited when he saw the letters, pointed to himself, gave me the thumbs up, a hug, etc. I think "Chip" may have been one of my sisters! :wave:

When we were just in Disneyworld last month we had a good "conversation" with Mickey and Pluto at the Garden Grill in Epcot. When Pluto came by, we asked him if he wanted any scraps. He motioned to his collar to say that Mickey took care of that. We asked if Mickey gives him bones, and he motioned yes, a big one! So when Mickey came by we told him that Pluto said Mickey feeds him well and that Mickey got him a big bone. Mickey acted startled and told us he gave Pluto 3 bones! Then when Pluto came back we told him Mickey said he gave him 3 bones and he acted like "yeah right." :teeth:

And everybody got a big kick out of Chip scaring the crap out of me there. I was sitting on the end and Chip came up behind me and just put his head next to mine, I hadn't noticed him. When everybody was looking at me, laughing, I turned my head only to see these HUGE eyes staring at me! I almost jumped out of my seat. :rotfl:

Years ago when DW and I were in Disneyworld for our honeymoon, Tweedle Dee and Dum saw her ring, then pointed at me, as if to ask "You married him?" Then they laughed and laughed. We asked to get a picture with them, which ended up being easier said than done because they couldn't pose long enough without laughing again. They're lucky I didn't see them again this last trip. :p

I haven't read this entire post but I had to post our recent experience. Last trip in 2003 DS was too scared to go up to Captain Hook, so this time he wanted to scare CH.

We had the crocodile beanie baby, and DS insisted we bring it, so we did. DS kept him hidden, and when it was our turn DS told CH he had a surprise for him. When he took it from behind his back CH went nuts! He took it away from him, threw him on the ground and pretended to stomp on him. Then Mr. Smee (MS) bent down and took him, ran away with him and threw it in a planter. CH then saw a Peter Pan pin on DS's lanyard and he pretended to slash it with his hook. They finally signed autographs, and CH then kept pushing DD's visor down to her nose. MS then kept pushing my nieces glasses down. We must have over a dozen pics of this & it's really adorable. After our turn was over DS ran to the planter to retrieve his crodile. CH & MS were taking a break right after the people after us, so we ended up next to each other again & he took the crodile away again on him. They really had a blast - all because of a silly crocodile. DS yelled tick tock and he turned around again and came after him. MS was really funny too.

DBf and I had a hilarious encounter with the Mad Hatter at Disneyland this past October.
We were eating breakfast at Goofy's kitchen and the Mad Hatter stopped by our table. He looked at DBF's plate and asked him, "What kind of omlet is that?"
DBf said, "A denver omlet."
The mad hatter then asked, "Does the Denver omlet have people from Denver in it?"
DBf laughed and said yes. The Mad Hatter looked horrifed!!! :rotfl:
He leaned over to me and whispered, "You may want to re think this relationship."
:lmao: :rotfl2: :lmao:
Its was so great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter