what does everyone do for a living?

I am a concierge, Stampin Up demostrator and a FULL-time mom to 2 great kids.
My husband is an Engineer.

Im a RN in an Emergency Room. My wife owns a Pageant Clothing Design Business that she runs out of the house. We LOVE disney. we have been going every May for our DD birthday. We have planned a Christmas trip for the last two years, something always seems to come up and causes us to cancel. So, one or Two a year for us.

I am a firefighter. I also work (on call ) as a 911/Police Dispatcher. DW is an LPN who works as a case manager for an insurance company. We need our Disney Trips to enjoy the slow relaxed world.:goodvibes

I sell Tupperware!:cool1: I just found out I will earn a trip for 4 to Disney and who can't beat a vacation on your boss with the mouse!!!:thumbsup2
Best job I have ever had and thankful every moment!

I am an Electrical System coordinator. Means I work shifts staring at computers and displays to 'keep the lights on'. Kinda the air traffic controllers of our electical system.

I'm impressed at how many people on here are in the buisness of helping others. Took me a little while to figure out that SAHM thing. That is definitely helping others.........An impressive bunch here!

Consumer attorney. Not bankruptcy. I try to help people fight back ( or at least understand their rights).
Wife works for a company that cleans up after fires and floods.
Children are bums. j/k

Well...I pick boogers and wipe poopy bums all day long and my husband is a manager at his company. While I think my job is WAY more glamorous, my husband's is what pays the Disney bills.

I have my Masters Degree in Education but have recently retired (LOL) at the age of 30 to be a SAHM. My DH, a corporate pilot, is nearly finished with his Masters in Aeronautical Science. We have every intention of moving to FL when DH retires in 25 years!!! He'd like to teach at his Alma Mater in Daytona, and I want to work for Mickey.

We've been to Disney twice in the last six months but, unfortunately, that won't be a regular occurance. It will be a few years before we are able to get back.

I just graduated with my BA in Victim Studies so am currently looking for a full time job. I am currently working p/t at the local WIC office.

DH works for the State of Texas in the equipment shop.

We have 2 dd, almost 2 and almost 5.

This will be our first family trip to WDW.

BTW...What is DVC?[/QUOTE]

Don't know if anyone answered you yet, but it stands for Disney Vacation Club.

Btw, welcome to the DISBoards :wave2:

I'm a registered nurse on "the baby floor" and my DH does industrial supply sales (back to a "real" job after 5 years of self employed int he motorcycle/atv parts business) We (or me rather) try to get to Disney every 2yrs or so. DH said after I planned this summer's trip - can we go somewhere else next year- YUCK!- Where else is there to go. I'm not flying international or flying anywhere for that matter and I've go EPCOT for my international culture, I've got MGM for my taste of Hollywood, Animal Kingdom for my African safari, and Magic Kingdom for my escape from the real world to a world of magic, friendship and love ( I just ingore the "grouchy" people - they really rain on my parade- when you meet one just :flower3: )

I have my Masters Degree in Education but have recently retired (LOL) at the age of 30 to be a SAHM. My DH, a corporate pilot, is nearly finished with his Masters in Aeronautical Science. We have every intention of moving to FL when DH retires in 25 years!!! He'd like to teach at his Alma Mater in Daytona, and I want to work for Mickey.

We've been to Disney twice in the last six months but, unfortunately, that won't be a regular occurance. It will be a few years before we are able to get back.

Congrats on joining all us SAHM...I hope you and your kiddo enjoy all the extra time you will get to spend together!

I'm an assistant manager at a Home Depot (stop stealing my paint chips).
My wife manages a Sadies for now but is always looking for something else. We don't have children or many vices so it is pretty easy to save up for a yearly trip. But seriously, stop stealing my paint chips.:sad2:

I help people start their own business in health and wellness through Arbonne International. So blessed to be able to do vacations I used to only dream about! :cloud9:

OK all these great jobs....where are the crappy ones...oh here it is...I'm a SAHM and my dh drives a concrete mixer. We do good to pull out of the driveway once a year.:rolleyes1

I'm an assistant manager at a Home Depot (stop stealing my paint chips).
My wife manages a Sadies for now but is always looking for something else. We don't have children or many vices so it is pretty easy to save up for a yearly trip. But seriously, stop stealing my paint chips.:sad2:

make it easy and just get a box or two for each of us and we won't have to steal them.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter