What do you use washi tape for?

melpeltier

Military spouse and mom of two little gals
I scored a bunch of Disney Washi tape on sale at a craft store. Use a bit of it on odds and ends projects, but I'm going to have so much left. Any ideas for fun projects I can bring into the parks? I may just wrap my stroller handle in it too!

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
You could use them to border autograph pages.

I use it for scrapbooking but really haven't gotten into using washi tape.

melpeltier

I used it to line the edges of our trip binder and upgraded some towel beach chair clips. We are doing a land and sea WDW trip next year. I think I'm going to do some inexpensive photo frames as well.

Jellyfish125

Cat Overlord
I make wallets and hats and whatnot out of duct tape (there are lots of Disney duct tapes btw) And I find that Washi tape is great for adding a little flair to the stuff. One thing that I have found with it is that for using it for this way you must go over it with clear tape! other than that it works well for that

I would also assume it would be a good thing to use for planning! Like, to underline things

Luv0fDisney

DIS Veteran
I use washi tape for envelopes for pen pals if you are writing to people. Washi tape also comes in handy to tell water bottles apart from others if drinking the same water in the group. Hmm.

melpeltier

I use washi tape for envelopes for pen pals if you are writing to people. Washi tape also comes in handy to tell water bottles apart from others if drinking the same water in the group. Hmm.
Oh I love the idea for water bottles. I think for our Resort cups too!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates