What do you think of this?

kubiegirl

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone - our family (me, DH, son age 10 and daughter age 2 ) are heading down on Saturday and staying for eight days. While I have been a "lurker" for some time on the DIS, I have just officially joined your wonderful group. Thank you all so much for sharing your tips and plans. I THINK I have everything written down that we want to do, but would love (I know this has been asked before) for you all to give me your opinions on the best seating (or standing, as the case may be!!!) locations for the various parades and fireworks at the separate parks. :bounce: We are planning to split up with the kiddos, since they have such a large difference in age, meet up for lunch, and then change kids. Of course, we will do some things as a family, as well. Do you think this is the best plan? We can't wait for the MNSSHP, and will also do Discovery Cove for the second time! Thanks again, I don't know how I would have handled this without all your help! Wish me luck!:wave:

Welcome and enjoy your trip!!!!! Make sure to return and have fun here planning your next one. :wave2:<center>
welcome17.gif
</center>

Thanks, Dan...now if I could only figure out how to put my sweeties' photo under my signature!?!?!? I just HAVE to show them off!

Welcome to the Dis ~ Hope you and your family have a wonderful trip. Are you doing a trip report when you return?

I'm a huge fan of Illuminations in Epcot and see it more than once on every trip! I've seen it in blistering heat, on chilly nights and on our last trip we saw it practically alone - the weather was horrendous with rain pelting us sideways cuz the wind was blowing so hard! DH wanted to leave with the rest of the crowds, but I insisted on seeing it! I'm glad we did because watching it thru rain intensified the lasers! Anyway......I've found that the best viewing area is right up front along the rail on terrace area just as you enter the World Showcase from Future World. Another good spot is the bridge between France and the UK. If you don't think you'll make it to either of these locations in time to grab a good spot up front, as you walk around the lake, be sure to look for areas that provide a clear, unobstructed view of the water as well as the sky.

Aw they're so cute!! You could probably be fine staying together with both kids and utilizing the child swap system on the rides you need it. That way you'll all get to share in everybody's experiences! If you figure out that doesn't work, then you could try splitting up. *Just a suggestion from the peanut gallery*

I think the "kid swap" makes sense. It's good to get them apart for a few hours, and to switch parents too. Have fun, and please pop in more often::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter