What do you pack in your park bag?

(Please point me to existing threads if there are any)

Headed to WDW in 10 days, might as well be our first trip, it's been so long.

We have DS8, DD5, DS2. We are planning to have a backpack or two with the stuff we need in the park during the day. What do you pack in your park bag. Here's what's on my list:

Blister & regular band-aids buy blister block if you need a bandaid or moleskin you can get it at first aid blisterblock is small and works well
water bottles (I know you can get free water in the parks, but...)ok just bring one each on walk in that you can carry but I wouldn't lug em around all day you really can get water everywhere and theres fountains everywhere
park maps there free at the gates and all the shops
itinerary printouts
snacks
snack containers no no no don't make your snacks complicated make them come in there own containers that are disposable. Im as green as they come but when your at park with kids you don't want extra stuff to carry back and have to clean.
spare socks I don't know about this I don't know anyone whos ever lost a sock at the parks but thats just me.
Diapers & Wipes
Wet wipes (for hands/meals) buy small hand sanatizer foam it will weigh less then a pack of wipes its smaller and will last longer.
straws, napkinsthese r free everywhere and I dont think you should feel like you can't use them I mean I'm sure you will spend alot more then the cost of napkins and a few straws while at the parks
spare camera battery in ziploc bagstart with a new batter so you won't need a spare and maybe change it mid week.
extra ziploc bags
ponchos
ibuprofen free at first aid if you really need it.
small sunscreenbuy sunscreen in stick form.

It sounds like a lot but we "practiced" in Wash. DC for a day this fall and did pretty good with the above.

For the rides where we can't take a bag and won't be rider swapping, are there places to put bags in the loading area or do we need to do something else?

Thanks for the tips!

flamtap

wow your list is huge.. I noted some cutbacks above that might save space and let son carry light backpack one of those drawstring kind with non heavy stuff maybe the ponchos.

The straws (& napkins) -- We always bring bendy-straws when we go out to eat. That way our youngest doesn't have to tip the cup so far when he wants a sip, which means less spilling!

I remember reading this before we left and thinking that bringing your own straws was a silly idea.. well, after just getting back with our 22 month old, I really wish we'd brought our own! :rotfl2: It would have made our lives much easier!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter