What do you miss most in the World?

My usual response to these types of threads: The return of Dreamfinder and Figment as meetable characters. My son would probably try to spend the whole day with them if he could.

MK: 20,000 Leagues & Statue of Goofy sitting on bench on Main St. USA
Ep: Food & Wine festival - Yeah, I know it comes back every year...but why can't it be there all the time??!!
DHS: Millionare
AK: Devine - Haven't seen her last two trips or maybe I just can't see her??

POLYFAN4LIFE said:
MK: 20,000 Leagues & Statue of Goofy sitting on bench on Main St. USA
Ep: Food & Wine festival - Yeah, I know it comes back every year...but why can't it be there all the time??!!
DHS: Millionare
AK: Devine - Haven't seen her last two trips or maybe I just can't see her??

The Goofy statue sits on a bench outside Tony's.

Mr. Toads wild ride

Better quality/ choices of souvies before everything became princess, tinker ell and Pooh and friends.

The character meal at DTD on the boat.

Toontown

The Goofy statue sits on a bench outside Tony's.

He wasn't there last visit. My family takes a picture sitting with him each visit and we were unable to do so last time. We asked a cast member where he might be and they replied he is gone. I see you are going this month, if he is back, please let me know.

POLYFAN4LIFE said:
He wasn't there last visit. My family takes a picture sitting with him each visit and we were unable to do so last time. We asked a cast member where he might be and they replied he is gone. I see you are going this month, if he is back, please let me know.

Some friends of ours were there yesterday and sent us a picture of them sitting on the bench with Goofy.

POLYFAN4LIFE said:

Yes, I saw him there not three weeks ago, that's why I was confident in my response. ;)

jdcthree said:
SpectroMagic. If it doesn't come back soon, I'm going to cry. Seriously.
Isn't this just the evening electrical parade?

Sent from my Samsung S3 using DISBoards

I miss all of the things previously mentioned as well as back in the 90's when Dick Tracy had come out, there was an improv show for kids in the L.A. Prop Cinema Storage store in HS (previously MGM). My sisters and I loved participating in that show. We called it the funny lady show because the female host was hilarious. I remember the last time it was there. We had just gotten to MGM and we walked by it and my sister asked my mom if we could go in but my mom told her we would do it later. However, when we went back it was gone! It was there one minute and then gone forever. My sister was hysterical and to this day if you mention funny lady she cries.

mamabear0222 said:
Isn't this just the evening electrical parade?

Sent from my Samsung S3 using DISBoards

No, the evening parade right now is the Main Street Electrical Parade.

Original Tiki Room. Oh wait, they did. Woohoo. Mainstreet Electrical Parade. Wait, that's back too. Yes. Now for real- 20000 leagues under the sea.

This is probably not the thing I miss most, but it's one I haven't seen anyone mention yet....
THe living statues in World Showcase.

scjo68 said:
This is probably not the thing I miss most, but it's one I haven't seen anyone mention yet....
THe living statues in World Showcase.

We saw living statues at Downtown Disney two weeks ago! They were great.

Sent from Tracey's iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter