What do you LOVE about your home?

So many things -- a huge master suite, three linen closets, large screened porch, a deck on the second floor, large family area, etc., and best of all -- no mortgage payments.

All hardwood, cute front porch, alley for rear access. Best of all: cozy happy home for my DH of 23 years, 9 year old DD, and pets (Moo, Pickle & Honeybun). And no, I never use their names for security questions 🤣

I love the privacy I have. Also, quiet neighbors that all keep their homes up. I've been looking at upgrading/building new, but the potential for crap neighbors is one thing I am going to have an eye out for.

My bedroom. It is my favorite place in the world. It’s clean, cozy, and my bedding is so soft. I feel such peace in there. It gets gorgeous light and looks out onto the woods.
Every morning when I get out of bed, I give it a little pat and say, “can’t wait until I see you again.”

Quiet neighborhood with awesome neighbors on both sides and across the street, 3 bathrooms so I never have to wait, big landscaped yard, pool and outdoor fridge full of beer :)

Privacy. Our rear neighbors have a huge plot of land so it’s just trees and not another house looking directly into your house.

Built-in covered patio.

50 steps from our front door to the edge of the park.

It’s mostly quiet. House is located in the middle of the neighborhood from 3 main roads.

The vaulted ceilings. Yes I know it isn’t energy efficient for a one story home, yet the openness feel and vibe is awesome especially when DH is 6’5”.

It checked majority of our boxes and has some similarities to the first home we owned including problems which is weird, yet works. It is a minimal home at 3 bed/2bath 1543 sq ft. which we bought before COVID-19. Worried it was too small living with COVID-19, yet it’s doable. Out of all the homes we looked at, this one had that home feeling to it like our first home had. So nostalgia drew us to it.

I love my kitchen (minus the counter tops). There's plenty of space to move around and work, lots of counter space, and a big pantry.

My floors, the location, the pool, tons of closet space, huge bedrooms, the lay out, & it’s where I have made so many memories with family.

The location! For years my kids went to school in a better school district and the drive back and forth was horrible. Now they can walk most anywhere, are close to their friends and the neighborhood is much safer. Small town feel. The house has a wrap around porch also, but it is in need of repairs

Paid off
My kitchen....big, plenty of work space and storage, walk in pantry
Master bedroom and bath......big, separate tub and shower, 2 vanities
Quiet street......at the end of a dead end street
2 double garages......DHs shop is in one

There's a lot I'm going to miss when we move someday. The high ceilings, original wood trim, the tall windows that bring in so much light, the huge master bedroom and closet, huge laundry/craft room, and the mud room.
If it weren't for the cut up living spaces and lack of a ground-floor master, I'd never leave.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter