What do you do for living?

I'm a federal employee and work as a technical director for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services.

I’m a social worker by trade but currently work in pupil appraisal conducting special education evaluations for a local public school district.

For 25 years I worked for the State of CA licensing both Marriage and Family Therapists (10 years) and nurses (15 years). In between those two, a divorce happened and I wanted to find myself. Became a latent print expert (definitely not an expert) which means I dusted for fingerprints at the Sheriff's Dept, wrote reports for things I knew they'd never investigate, started a pawn shop detail in putting a copy of items pawned into a database so it was easier to find stolen items. Needed more $$, so went back to the state. Retired 5 years ago but, now take care of my oldest daughter that was paralyzed right after I retired.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter