What do you do at Grand Cayman?

Our Stingray City excursion was cancelled at the last minute, so we just did a beach day on our own and had an amazing time. The beaches are beautiful!

We did the turtle farm on our second visit; first time we snorkeled in the port area over the sunken ship. We did a submarine tour in St. Thomas so haven't bothered to do it again in another location, but it's an interesting excursion regardless of where you are, if you've not done it already. Last time we just stayed on board. Not interested in beaches or shopping, food on board is free so no need to get off and pay and I find tenders annoying. Any future trips to Grand Cayman will also be spent on the ship.
That's why I asked for other opinions. We were thinking of just staying on the ship.

FWIW i think i found the place we ate lunch at - Paradise Seaside Grill. http://paradiserestaurant.ky/

Just the epitome of what you would like to do on an island! I realize lunch is on the ship, I just have some fond memories of doing some shopping and stopping here on a whim. And the view just doesn't get any better :)

IMG_1448.JPG

Last edited:
I did the Sea Trek in Grand Cayman in April 2016. I would do it again!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter