What do u take into parks

Thanks for the tips about the water. My family are also water drinkers. So CS water or bottled.

We are also bringing a soft backpack cooler for our lunch.

Does anyone take a rolling backpack into the parks?

Have you ever seen anyone sitting on a stool or using a backpack chair in the lines?

I really appreciate all the input and tips, including having something soft you can multiuse and sit on.

I also recently saw iPhone lanyards that you can wear around your neck and clip into the charging plug of the phone. Thought this might be interesting especially to access WWW phone apps.

We take the usual stuff that others have already mentioned (in a backpack), but we also take something to entertain our boys while we are standing in line. Small bottles of bubbles work wonders to pass the time. We also keep some quarters & pennies handy for smashed penny souvenirs.

Where did u find a backpack that folds to fit in ur pocket?

I need to add drops for DD's contacts! :-)

I bought 2 of them @ the MK, but I have a couple other ones that were given to me @ special events like Bikeweek, etc. from vendors like Allstate, one of the Bike companies & also my DH works for our city & they just gave them to the employees stuffed with things. They really are nice & very convenient. They fold small & are very packable. Like I said it will fit in my pocket.

Also, don't forget aspirin. I always have that to.

KimI

Water is not all that bad at the Fort, but our motorhome has an external filter that helps ...maybe. I never really drank any unfiltered water there.

KimIce said:
I bought 2 of them @ the MK, but I have a couple other ones that were given to me @ special events like Bikeweek, etc. from vendors like Allstate, one of the Bike companies & also my DH works for our city & they just gave them to the employees stuffed with things. They really are nice & very convenient. They fold small & are very packable. Like I said it will fit in my pocket.

Also, don't forget aspirin. I always have that to.

KimI

Thanks for the response. I think I know where I can get some. This will be handy for DD.

Does anyone take a rolling backpack into the parks?

I don't. I've seen only a few people do it and they're usually complaining about how many people end up kicking it or tripping over it because they aren't looking where they're going especially in crowds.

retired and happy said:
By the way, is CS WATER from counter service (CS) or comfort stations (CS)? :rolleyes1

Well, if it's as crowded at Christmas as EVERYTHING indicates it could go either way. If I can't get to counter service I may have to run and fill my bottle up at the comfort station. :rolleyes1

bandit90 said:
I don't. I've seen only a few people do it and they're usually complaining about how many people end up kicking it or tripping over it because they aren't looking where they're going especially in crowds.

Thanks I was just wondering. Makes since.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter