What do Kids do on the ship during the 5 transit Days on the Hawaii sailing?

Mufasa2018

Earning My Ears
Just curious to see if there are any special activities during the sea days for the Hawaii cruise.

Kids Clubs will have activities. Not sure they will be particularly special. But these happen on the TA and PC cruises as well.

How old are your kids? We have done a few EBTA cruises and Panama Canal when my son was between ages of 4-13 and he always found things to do. In the past they have held a sleepover in the kids club, lots of crafts for kids and parents alike and we usually watch a couple of movies. The other huge benefit is typically the longer cruises will sail with a lot less kids. All I know is sea days go by way to quickly!

We had 10 days at see on the Panama Canal cruise thanks to the pandemic. My kids were 8 and 5. They did not get bored. They spent time in the kids club with friends they met on-board, watched movies on funnel vision and in the theatre, activities around the ship. Even with the 3 extra sea days we didn’t do everything we wanted to.

We haven't done the Hawaii cruise, but enjoyed plenty of sea days on the WBTA & WBPC cruises in the past. Sea days were our DD's favourite things of those cruises as there was always loads to do at the Club/Lab and she enjoyed just getting time to play safely with her new friends.

I think a lot depends on the type of kid.. some are introverted and only hang on their parents and never go to the kids clubs.. some are social butterflys and make best friends after orientation. If your kid is a water type and can stay all day in the pool, make sure the weather for that time of sailing is ok too. I know leaving Vancouver we were planning all for the first few sea days to be cool and possiblity rainy. end of April that far north is cold for swimming

The one year old is still a little clingy but may grow out of it by the time the cruise comes around.
I think I am going to for it, The timing seems right for us. I won’t have to pull the kids out of school, 3 and 5 seem like good ages for lots of fun.
Tomorrow is my day, just hoping it’s not sold out.

If it is sold out don’t give up hope...there is a way to hold cruises for 3 days so some openings may happen starting Thursday or Friday (based on Platinum timing)
Plus, there will be cancellations along the way. Just be diligent about checking.
good luck! 🤞

They definitely won’t be bored! We always have lots of things happening in the Club and Lab! Enjoy your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts