What disney cross stitch are you stitching?

To Pixie dust forever, Good luck with the metallic threads, I too just finished the Castle. Try keeptin a damp sponge nearby to run the metallics across before starting to stitch, it keeps them from curling and knotting. I found the tip in one of my cross stitch magazines. Good Luck

I have Past Present Forever but I am currently working on (and have been for about a year) the Happiest Celebration.

If I only had time to finish it.

Oh..for metallics I suggest you use thread heaven. It is a type of thread conditioner that keeps your metallics from seperating. I live by it!

VA Cross Stitcher- thanks for the tip! I'll give it a try. :thumbsup2
I haven't done much on the castle lately outta frustration!

"Pixiedustforever" pixiedust:

Oh..for metallics I suggest you use thread heaven. It is a type of thread conditioner that keeps your metallics from seperating. I live by it!

Great tip. Where do you find it?

You can find it at Hobby Lobby or at a local LNS. It is just a little blue square box...

Just wondering if anyone has any Tinkerbell patterns that they would be able to scan and e-mail or mail? I dont have patterns to trade but am desperately looking for a Tinkerbell cross stitch and am unable to find any anywheres!!!

I'm working on the Cinderella Castle :tinker: cross stitch. I left my unattended cross stitch on the table and left the house. When I came back I found bits and pieces of the color print of the Cinderella Castle. My little pomererain :dogdance: ate it . Thank goodness she didn't eat the pattern or the cloth. But it's so hard to stitch without the finished color print as reference. Is there anyone would let me borrow one of theirs? :thanks:

Grouchysmurfette,

Is there a way you could print out the picture off the stoneycreek website? Just a thought.

Hi to vhartwell and kellie, were you still interested in trading? How many posts do we need to send PM's. Hope your stitching projects are going well.

VaCrossStitcher,
I would love to trade. The only one I have is Happiest Celebration. Would you like a copy of that for a copy of 35th Anniversary? I would love to have copies of the others you have, but I don't have any to trade back except for the one. I would be willing to compensate you for copies if you are willing. Let me know. I am going to try to PM you. Let me know if you receive it.
Thanks,
Kellie

Hi to Vhartwell, sorry, I still need to finish earning my ears to PM you back, but I did receive your note. Hope you can wait alittle bit. I can receive messages,just can't PM back yet. Thanks

I am currently waiting for past present forever pattern to arrive at my door
but i was also wondering if anyone would be willing to trade a copy of that with a copy of the happiest celebration or i would be more then happy to buy a copy from someone
but please let me know i would really love to have that thanks
:tinker: :dumbo:

Currently I am nearly finished with Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, then I have 101 Dalmations on deck. My wife is working on Pooh Sticks with a Winnie the Pooh advent calender on deck.

I have just finished Mickey and the Fireman. Next one for me is Tinkerbell Spring Blossoms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!