What did you call your intermediate school?

What did you call your intermediate school?

• Middle School

• Junior High

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don't know what the Grade equivilents are but I went to:

Nursery: Ages 0 - 4/5
Primary School: Ages 4/5 - 11
Secondary School: Ages 11 - 16
College: 16 - 18 (or older if you decide to take a third year) I'm British too :goodvibes

For me -
Elemantary school (K-5)
Middle school (6-8)
High school (9-12)

Ok so mine was a little complicated so I technically went to a middle 6th-8th but I only went for 7th-8th as did everyone in my grade. The year I started middle school in 7th grade they had just built a second middle school which now allowed more room so the 6th graders could attend middle school also so I went to Elementary school from K-6, then middle school from 7-8 and now high school from 9-12 But everyone after me went to elementary school from K-5 then Middle school from 6-8 and finally high school from 9-12.

I went to a private Pre-K - 8th grade school for K-5, but I refer to it as elementary school.

Middle school 6-8

High school 9-12

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter