What country/state are you from?

I would rather live in any of the places that you guys do!

I am ashamed to say this but your hearin' from a born and raised hillbilly from Arkansas Fort Smith, AR to be exact...

I really am not a hillbilly and I don't have a weird accent, I was actually born in Cali but raised in AR...

I wiiiiiish I could get out of this boring hick town.. because at heart and with my personality I should live in NewYork... aaaah I am trapped.!

Pluto, Solar system..Lol no..California, USA, Earth..Ect. In about 2 years 3 months soon to be Mountainous Lakeside :goodvibes .

MyHappyEnding_ said:
Yeah. I live near Camden.

We do have a little bit of an accent.

I also live in South Jersey, where we pronounce 'water' like 'wudder.' Good ol' NJ lol. Though I would much rather live someplace else as I am bored with NJ, I will never forget my South Jersey roots lol.

I'm from Cape cod MA, USA, North America, Earth, Sol system planet #3, Orions arm, Milky Way, The fourth dimension, etc etc...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter