What country/state are you from?

I live in Chicago.. Wishing to be in Lexington or Cinderellas Castle

jazstar87 said:
Hello world! :wave:

(pretend you here it in a jersey accient)Well, i am from new joisey, i live about an hour from the city.

(translation) I am from new jersey, i live about an hour from new york city.

and yes people do talk with a jersey accient, you just need to go to camden or jersey city to here it, also maybe trenton, heck i don't know

Yeah. I live near Camden.

We do have a little bit of an accent.

Michigan...born and raised! It's a boring town but it's home and can't imagine living anywhere else!
Taylor*

Born in Kalamazoo, Michigan, raised in Palmdale, California, and currently residing in Sapporo, Japan.

Disney Skies said:
Born in Kalamazoo, Michigan, raised in Palmdale, California, and currently residing in Sapporo, Japan.
Sapporo Japan is my citys sister city.

East Central Indiana. Extremely boring place, would rather be in New Brunswick, Canada :cloud9: But my school is good for education and my music.

well don't mean to brag but i live in las vegas hotel in a suite room LOL :-) i wish
i live in GA

I'm from Tennessee, boring old Grainger County. I would like to live in U.K., France, or Italy, though, or at least visit them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter