what counter service in DHS ?

Pretty much the only counter service we touch in HS is Pizza Planet.
It's kind of habit but it's also decent food (disney pizza- but edible)- I Like that they have salad dressing packets out w/ the condiments and ranch makes teh pizza WAY better :)
Also, I enjoy the seating upstairs- It's way less crowded and there's an elevator that goes straight up so if you have strollers no biggie.
There are a few video games upstiars though most are downstairs and in the heat of the day/night it can be a nice welcomed break to veg out in the ac for a few minutes.
You might get some yummier food options over in the strip on teh road to tower of terror (turkey legs adn such) but with it being outside, I choose the AC for a meal any day.

We ate at Starring Rolls and found it adequate. I think if you are really wanting good food you should eat a snack at DHS and then eat a real meal at a resort or park hop somewhere else...

The food selection there is somewhat lacking...

The hot deli sandwich at Catalina Eddie's is AWESOME! I don't usually eat a sandwich on vacation, but DIL saw these, gave me a bite, and I immediately went and ordered one. It is over near RnR.

Well, I'll tell you where I would NOT go - the ABC Commissary. Maybe they've changed their menu since but I remember going there a couple trips ago and thought their food was pretty nasty. I think they were trying to be exotic or different and failed... It was for dinner but it felt like the place was deserted and the food had been sitting out for a while.

Otherwise, I tend to do sit down meals at DHS. But Disney pizza is decent if you want Pizza Planet (if it's the same pizza as Pizzafari at AK - that's where I've had it)

Starring Rolls is awesome for breakfast though! Never tried them any other time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter