What color hair do you have???

Right now :wizard: it's dark brown with a tint of red

Light brown...whenever I'm in the sun for a period of time it turns a lighter brown, almost a sandy blond. I was blond with I was a kid but it got darker as I got older

mines red.....now ha ha. Does anyone think its wrong to dye your hair? I got a ton of crap about it in school everyone was like "its gunna kill your hair! I can't believe you did that!" i was like "i did it once and it was proffesional" its not like i like bent over my sink with red hair dye and was like 'wat the heck lets go for it.' i dont get it...

aah it's so hard to describe my hair color.......it's light brown with some blonde, but sometimes it looks strawberry blonde. in the summer it turns really blonde from the sun.

It's light brown, but when I was younger it was more blonde.

I'm a blondie.....Hence the Screen name thingamadoo.....but right now im a brunette for the show I'm in...(Fiddler on the Roof...Im playing Chava!! yay!)

But i want to be blonde again..... :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter