what charactor do you NOT like?

Leofoenget

DIS Veteran
I hate Stitch. He's ugly and mean, why is he so popular?? Those big ugly teeth.

what charactor do you not like?

Winnie the Pooh. Don't know why, I've just never liked him. I like piglet and tigger but Pooh's voice just gets on my nerves.

Capt. Hook. I love the movie Peter Pan, and have no issues with the character in the film (other than he's the villain), or during Fantasmic, but can't stand being up close to the walk around one. He annoys me.

Tinkerbell. She was such a little witch in the first PP movie. I can't get why everyone loves her so much. :confused3 I don't care for Stitch either.

Geppetto. Has nothing to do with the movie. It's mostly because he was at Goofy's kitchen both times we went for dinner and I always think "what the heck is he doing here, who wants to visit with Geppetto"?

Geppetto. Has nothing to do with the movie. It's mostly because he was at Goofy's kitchen both times we went for dinner and I always think "what the heck is he doing here, who wants to visit with Geppetto"?

OMG I was going to say him too. He was at Minnie's a few weeks ago for b-fast. DS said he didn't want him to come to the table. He loves all the other ones but could care less about him.

Also the fox from Pinnochio...I don't even know his name but he was also at b-fast. I could go look at the autograph book and get his name. Ok it sucks to see characters that want to interact with you and you have no clue who they are...

All the characters from Pinnochio - except Jiminy Cricket. It's the one Disney film I've just never liked at all and have never showed my kids.

For about three years running, there was one guy playing the Mad Hatter that just drove me nuts. He just got right in our faces, and even though my kids were clearly not enjoying the interaction, he wouldn't go away.

Every year we'd come back and think - there's no way the same guy could still be working here at the same time - but there he would be! It was kinda creepy after awhile.

I hate Stitch. He's ugly and mean, why is he so popular?? Those big ugly teeth.

what charactor do you not like?

:rotfl: Before I even opened this, I read the title of your thread and the first character that popped into my head was stitch. For some reason hes just annoying to look at. I went to Goofy's Kitchen for dinner and he was there. I didnt even know he was there till we were leaving, and do you know how we saw him? He literally FLEW and I mean jumped onto my mom and hugged her and demanded I take a photo. She was really shocked. She thought someone was mugging her and it freaked her out. I know others love him, but he is by far my least fav character for several reasons.

The characters I disliked the most on our last trip were the briar bears ( I think thats who they were...) They were so freakin' annoying, they wanted us to chase them around to get an autograph, it was extremely hot and we had to wait like 5 minutes for them to give my sons autograph book back while they were trying to be funny and act like they were ignoring my son...they will definitely be skipped on future visits if we see them...on a side note I love Stitch he was the very first character we seen and even though my son was kinda scared at first he was very patient while I tried to get a picture taken :thumbsup2

I cqan not stand Cruella. I have never seen and had her interact with my family in a nice manner....
First time we saw her was in a character meal. She began to walk to us then stopped and said, "OH, I don't do ratty babies" and walked away. My older son (baby and 4yr old at the time) was crushed.
Next, in Disneyland she saw my now 8 yr old son sitting in my daughters stroller (OK yes my daughter is to old for a stroller as well - she is 5 but my husband likes it so we can push our sodas and packages around with us all day instead of using a locker - LOL). He was sitting down waiting for DH and DD to get finished shopping. She walked up and made some snide comment about his age and the stroller and looked at me and said, "what kind of parent would push around a teenager" My son would not sit and rest the entire trip after that. He was so embarrased.
I know she is in character but if she had even nodded after her comment or let him say - I am waiting for my little sister... anything he would not have been mortified.
We have seen her in other venues and had similar encounters but we could tell she was in charcter and she wasn't down and out rude - and then she posed for a picture or signed an autograph...
Shirley

Pooh, Stitch and Any of the CARS characters are on my go away list lol, everyone else is cool.

Eeyore... he's too depressing. I just want to whack him upside the head and say "Get a life". :lmao:

I love Stitch! He's so fun-loving and mischevious. :stitch: "Tirkey-ba-waba!" (I have no idea what that means, but he says it alot in the show. :goodvibes )

I've got a different opinion for several reasons:

- Geppetto was a hard worker who led by example.
- He was a good father...even if not flashy.
- He loved his son unconditionally...even though he wasn't his birth son.
- The relationship between Pinnochio & Gepetto was the MOST IMPORTANT part of the movie.
- He had a cool cat & a cool cricket :)

The complex story of Gepetto & Pinnochio is one that my son & I enjoyed seeing and discussing. He is 8 years old and is adopted (from Korea). We also enjoyed (& identified with) the story line of Finding Nemo - again a father's love for his son.

As far as the character that can "go away".....definitely Cinderella - give me a self reliant woman like Mulan or Alice anyday. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter