What candy do you buy in Epcot Countries?

I always get something from Japan. Gummie candys of all sorts, Hi-Chews (kinda like Mamba's), and things I have no clue what they are because it's written in Japanese. Last time I got what turned out to be grape cotton candy with flakes hard candy and pop rocks. It was outstanding and I wish I could get more.

I would love to get some chocolate and/or candy to take home for gifts. I personally would love all kinds of chocolate. I have read some people take it back to their resort. This probably sounds silly, but any suggestions on how to keep it from melting?

We always get some Cadbury chocolate in the UK pavilion, and sometimes pick up little candies in Italy.

Its been a while since any replies and we go in 61 days....anything new out there?

I will have to look and see whats available as I love to try junk food that isn't American style stuff... (I like american junk food of course :lmao:)

I cant' wait to scope out the Pocky and I hope there is Yan Yan. I can only get chocolate Pocky and strawberry Yan Yan here in Albany. :(

I want more flavors! :wizard:

"Flake" in England! It's a chocolate bar, made up of flakes of chocolate. My MIL is from England and used to talk about this candy. Well, DH and I tried it and YUUUMMMM!!

Was going to say the same thing, it is delicious! Used to like a bar called Picnic that had nuts and raisins in that was sold in England but they do not have that anymore.

I haven't read all of the pages, but has anyone seen large squares of caramel that are covered with chocolate. My friend wants me to bring her some back, and she said that they are sold in the candy store in Germany. Has anyone seen these?

My son likes the gummi candies in fruit flavors from Japan and the Pocky. He also always gets the sodas from Japan that have a marble as a stopper.

For those who like the Haribo gummies, the only kind my DH will eat, you can order five pound bags on Amazon. They have all kinds.
Our walmart carries Ritter Sport bars.
Also some of these things I occasionally see at Big Lots of all places.
We just bought some wasabi peas and dried edamame there.

OMG - the white chocolate toblerones are to die for. I love, love, love white chocolate and have only seen these at Disney. Mouth watering just thinking about it.

To all those fans of Cadbury's chocolate, you should pay a visit to Cadury's World in Birmingham, UK... They give you about five bars of chocolate as you walk around, and then you get to mix liquid chocolate with one of a choice of sweets (marshmellows, raisins, peanuts etc). Soooooooo nice! I could sit under that tap of chocolate ALL day. And the smell! :cloud9:

I have to buy Peanut Butter M&Ms when I'm there in a week. My sister is addicted to them and I have to agree, they're fab!

This is a sad thread for me-- we've been eating so SO healthy the last year, that our next trip... we may not be eating candy! We try so hard to stay away from High Fructos Corn Syrup and Artificial Coloring/Flavoring, that I'm going to have to look really hard for treats to eat this trip.

Before we switched our eating though, we would ALWAYS get gimmies from Japan. They have good size bags for kinda $$$, but if you look, there are snack packs with different flavors for less $. We used to get those and eat them on the plane ride home. They're really really good- especially the pineapple flavor.

To all those fans of Cadbury's chocolate, you should pay a visit to Cadury's World in Birmingham, UK... They give you about five bars of chocolate as you walk around, and then you get to mix liquid chocolate with one of a choice of sweets (marshmellows, raisins, peanuts etc). Soooooooo nice! I could sit under that tap of chocolate ALL day. And the smell! :cloud9:

I have to buy Peanut Butter M&Ms when I'm there in a week. My sister is addicted to them and I have to agree, they're fab!

MMMM We went there last week as part of our summer holiday. We got 22 free bars of chocolate, caramels, buttons, curly wurly's and dairy milks. The thicky hot chocolate with midget gems was to die for. Kids absolutely adored it.

We always get the Kubyrop in Japan. They are little fruit flavored blocks. They come in a bag with idividual(2 in a pack) little packs inside.
We also like the little fruit flavored lollipops in Japan. They are close to Dum Dum size and also come by the bagful.

The Flake chocolate in the UK is very good.

I love the candy in the Japanese pavilion - I got some really nice chewy sweets there last time we visited. :)

I love the little lemon candies in Norway. I think they have them in raspberry and mint as well. I never can remember the name of them, but I love them so much. I was very upset that they didn't have any lemon ones last time I went.

I always buy a handful of the individual chocolates in Italy. My favorites are the small hearts and the hazelnut ones. They are very creamy and rich, which you don't always find in the average candy bar. I totally recommend picking up a couple!

We always go to Germany and get the gummy candies. We get the cola and cherry ones. The brand name I think is Habro or something that starts with an H.

Smor Bukk (sp) in Norway, but the last time we were there, they were out. :( I'm hoping it's back on the shelves in may!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter