What candy do you buy in Epcot Countries?

Disneyfun1

Walt Disney World Lover-DVC Owner Since 1/07
When going around the countries in Epcot, I love to see the different types of candy bars and treats that they offer, the problem is, I dont know which ones to buy!!

What are your favorites and what do they compare to in U.S. candy bars??

Cant wait for all the tasty replies!!

Pocky. And flower candy, if they have it. Both would be found in Japan.

Also? Cadbury chocolate and REAL SMARTIES in England. You haven't lived until you've had real Cadbury chocolate. It's amazing. Smarties > M&Ms, too.

I don't remember the name, but they are caramels covered in Chocolate and you get them in Norway. I think the package is brown & orange. They are yummy!

The Candy is Italy is to die for, I bought some in May and ate ALL of it when I got home, its rich and smooth. :p I saved the wrappers from them, but cannot seem to buy it anywhere! :confused3

there is a candy/bakery shop in Germany that has great candy...counter not packaged.

palmetto said:
. You haven't lived until you've had real Cadbury chocolate. It's amazing. .

is it differnt than the cadbury you buy anywhere here?

"Flake" in England! It's a chocolate bar, made up of flakes of chocolate. My MIL is from England and used to talk about this candy. Well, DH and I tried it and YUUUMMMM!!

Germany has a candy shop- they sell white chocolate Toblerones! YUM! They only have milk chocolate that I've seen here.

I have to have a Milka bar from Germany (those were my Hershey's growing up!) and Haribo Cola Gummis. I can't get the real ones around here (fresh w/ a bit of zing). I also buy a package of Hit cookies to snack on (light, flaky cookies with chocolate creme in between...same price as my grocery store!) My biggest problem w/ buying candy there is that it melts so I can't get it home!

Fruit Pastilles in the UK! I want to move to England just for these. The wine gums are good too if the pastilles are to sweet for you.

Another vote for Pocky! The chocolate is good, but the coconut is great! :love:

You mean to tell me that each country has its own CANDY?!? :hyper:
You've just given me a new mission!!! :Pinkbounc

jenny2 said:
"Flake" in England! It's a chocolate bar, made up of flakes of chocolate. My MIL is from England and used to talk about this candy. Well, DH and I tried it and YUUUMMMM!!
I totally agree! I fell in love with Flake bars ten years ago. I always get one (or three) in The UK

OMG - CHOCOLATE :cloud9:

I'm from Austria (where we make amazing chocolate) so the closest I get to that in Epcot is in Germany!!! Last year in November we went to "Germany" in Epcot and I could not believe my eyes when I found the chocolate Advent Christmas calender!!! Anyone know what I am talking about? It's a box with a Christmas nativity picture on it and it has 24 small boxes that are filled with chocolate. Each day in December your child gets to open one box and eat the chocolate all the way up to December 24th (in Austria we celebrate Christmas on the 24th). These were always so special for me when I was growing up so I got my DD one last year and every morning she would run to the calender and ask for her chocolate.

Oh, and Italy has some of the most awesome chocolate and ice cream - do they actually sell ice cream in Italy at Epcot? If they do, you have to try it!!!

Oh, and Cadbury chocolate is to die for!!! My mother (from Austria) would ONLY eat Cadbury chocolate :flower:

i haven't had it from wdw, but i recieved some from a scrapper that lives in England. she had sent it to me as a hostess gift when i did a swap. i couldn't believe that the chocolate didn't melt through the mail and make a mess. i just stuck it in the freezer, and would break chuncks off every so often. it is really smooth and creamy tasting!! i will have to make sure i get some when i go in a week and a half!!

boy, with free dining, cadbury chocolate, and making sure i taste this wonderful french toast at the main street bakery, i am not coming back home at the same weight that i am leaving.....

dina :cool1: 7 days and 12 hours to go!! :Pinkbounc :bounce:

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo :earsboy: :earsgirl:

Chocolate from Norway!!!!!!!! Much much creamier and just alround better chocolate than Germany or Italy.

any other great items out there?? cant wait to try some of these for sure now.

My husband is from Canada and they have something called a Coffee Crisp in the Canadian pavillian. They are wonderful. They are like really big kit-kats with a coffee taste... Very yummy :goodvibes

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest