What can be done to make people excited for exploring space again?

Huntsville is the "original" Space Camp. They expanded to Kennedy ages ago, but Huntsville is still the primary program.
I went to Space Camp in 7th grade a zillion years ago, and I have a good friend whose 4th grader just got back a few weeks ago. We both had amazing, life changing experiences.

I've also been a guest speaker in dozens of classrooms -regular every day public elementary schools - to talk about my work when they're doing space in their science classes. If your local schools don't have a robust science curriculum in elementary and middle schools, then you definitely should get involved and help change that.

Which one is a crisis? Regardless, that doesn't mean USA plans to spend any money on it ... not sure what you mean by don't have a choice. We're not spending money on those things. It doesn't matter how much money there is, those are not the priorities.
Homelessness. And now, at least hear, cities are being forced to spend money because it rippling down to other things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter