What building at CSR?

twoplustwins

DIS Veteran
We are super excited for our first stay at CSR!!! DH and I will be taking our elementary aged children in June. Anyone recommend a specific building at CSR?

Love the cabanas section 8. Close to bus, pool, and parking. A little far from main building, but the walk is beautiful.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

We like casitas 4. It is non preferred, but still close to the main building. Plus it is next door to the health club, and has the first bus stop picked up right behind the building.

Casitas 4 or 5. 4 is a little closer to El Centro and a quiet pool. 5 is closer to the Dig Site. Both are close to Bus Stop 2 which is the first stop coming and going to the parks...can't beat it!

I really liked Casitas 3.....We were facing the Gardens......Perfect location to be honest. We were a 3 or 4 minute walk to quiet pool, which was also near the laundry & Spa...Also as PP stated there's a bus stop thats maybe a 6 minute walk... Main pool was probably 1o minutes or so, but the main bldg, was only 4-5 minutes...Ideal Spot....

Your going to love CSR, this place is great...If it weren't for DVC I think this would be our Disney Home...Love it..

From the Best bus service on Disney property, to the Awesome main pool, & slide, to the Pepper Market...:thumbsup2

Love the cabanas section 8. Close to bus, pool, and parking. A little far from main building, but the walk is beautiful.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Oh my goodness...thats what we had in April and I HATED it! It took about 10 minutes to walk to the area where all the food was! While it was close to a small pool and the Dig Site, the walk to the food areas was horrible. We had our 2 year old in the stroller and it was just too much. And, unless the pool was open, if you wanted to fill your mug...guess what...it took about 20-25 min of walking to get there and back just for a couple sodas. We ended up ditching our mugs all together and just buying them from the soda machine that was right around the corner.

I also didn't like the food there. Most people say its a good value, which it is I guess, but I didn't think it was very good. I liked the food at Pop Century much better and if you're trying to do the quick service option, don't bother during the busy times! Once I went to try to grab some lunch and they had actually stopped taking orders because they were too backed up. Breakfast was also pretty insane in the quick service area.

The only reason I am staying there again is for Mustangs at the Mickyard and only then because its only $99 a night with free park tickets! I would never stay there during a normal trip again though. Hopefully you have a much better experience than we did!

Just to Add....When at the food courts at all the Values...POP included & the rest of the mods....Its shear bedlam trying to navigate lines to get the food you want, then you wait in a long line to finally pay for your food Then if you're lucky you won't have to troll around too long to find seats to accomodate you.....& have your food get cool.

In CsR there are plenty of food choices, but if it's not your fancy then so be it, but there are many choices & most that you will see at the other resorts too. The plus here is You already have your seats, & your drink will most likely be at your table already...This is taken care of before you get your food. Also I hear a lot of people complaining that they don't like the fact that they have to tip for a food court type of atmosphere..... Just an FYI, this isn't something set in stone, & it's not your typical 15- 20% tip factoring...They are bringing your drink to you and cleaning up after you...A mere $1 per person isn't breaking the bank...Is it? Maybe a $5 bill for a fam. of 4.....To me after spending $1000 's of dollars in Disney are we going to worry about a few bucks...Time & energy well spent In my book...

We stayed in Casitas 4 a few years back and absolutely loved it! I requested that location specifically for the proximity to bus stop #2, which is the first stop the bus makes. We could literally see the bus stop from our room. It was quite a walk to the main building or Dig Site, but to me, as we were on the go to and from the parks most of the time, being near the bus stop and not having to worry about getting seats was most important.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter