What Birthday things do they do for you at the Pop?

Hi,
they will send you a "happy birthday"card with a pic of the gang(mickey,minnie,pluto,goofy.donald) saying happy birthday, also they will all sign it too.Thats all i know about at pop,maybe someone is aware of more.BTW HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't go counting on them to do anything. Many many people are celebrating something when they get to WDW. If you want something for a birthday I would arrange and pay for it.

Definately don't count on anything. We have celebrated many special occasions at disney resorts over the last 18 years and once and only once did we receive anything "special".

If you want to be assured of something you better arrange it in advance and pay for it.

I agree...You can't "count" on anything like that at Disney. There are many options that you can plan and pay for that will make the birthday magical. Disney Florist or Peggy's Sweets are great and have been used by many.

Don't count on anything. We have celebrated many occasions at WDW (birthdays, anniversaries) and really had no expectations other than to have a great time at one of our favorite places. As a result we were surprised when (if) we received anything--DS got a card signed by many of the characters at lunch with a cupcake one year, DD got a beautiful dessert at Coral Reef for her birthday and my sister rec'd a card, cupcake, and confetti for her birthday. For our Anniversary we were seated at a beautiful table at CG when we mentioned that it was our anniversary. We've never rec'd anything from the hotels recognizing our special occasion.
This year my kids are both moving to the next level of education (MS for DD and HS for DS). We are staying at AKL and I will arrange for something to be there for them from Peg or the florist--if anyone else acknowledges it I will be pleasantly surprised.

Last May my girls received signed photo cards, balloons and towel animmals at Pop.

At the restaurants, if you let them know when you make ADRs they will usually have a dessert for the bday person. CRT was one of the best. They decorated the table, got magic moments certificate and a special dessert.

All that being said I never expect anything!

The best, most special things were the CMs that went out of their way to make my girls feel special when they saw their bday buttons.

For my husband's birthday, they delivered a birthday card with balloons and I requested a birthday wake up call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter