What are your "Must-Do's" for IOA?

The must-do's for us are The Hulk, Dueling Dragons, Spiderman, and Jurassic Park River Adventure.

Maybe we'll save the ride for the afternoon. It's supposed to be around 80 as a high, so that's not terrible for a water ride. As long as we don't get wet to the underwear I'm happy ;)

If you don't want to get wet down to your underwear, then don't ride Bluto's Bilge Rat Barges & Rip Saw Falls! We promised our kids that we would ride these (my husband & I are not big on water rides) so we saved them for the very end of the day. Oh - don't wear a white t-shirt!:rotfl:

You guys are going to laugh but the new favorite other then the thrill rides is:
The High in the Sky Seuss Trolley Train Ride

I had never done Seuss Landing before and I've been going for a while, since I was there with my grandmother - this is her favorite ride. We easily rode it 3x yesterday - 2 during the day but one at night to see everthing all lit up at night.

You guys are going to laugh but the new favorite other then the thrill rides is:
The High in the Sky Seuss Trolley Train Ride
Yes...the trolley train is a great ride...nice and relaxing...I wish it were longer.

Spiderman, Jurassic Park River Adventure, and, if it's warm enough, Popeye and Olive's Bilge Rat Barges. (Do bear in mind though, that ride is designed to get every rider soaked)

We are going up to US/IOA this Saturday. We are probably going to buy Express passes while we're there as we only have the 1 day for both parks and don't want to feel rushed (anniversary).

Can you let us know how this goes for you? I will be trying to do the same (both parks, one day, express plus) during Easter week. I am trying to determine if my aspirational goals for the day are out of sync with reality.

This is my plan...

IOA
Incredible Hulk Coaster
Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man
Popeye & Bluto's Bilge-Rat Barges.
Dudley Do-Right's Ripsaw Falls.
Jurassic Park River Adventure
Dueling Dragons

USF
Revenge of the Mummy
Disaster!
Jaws
Men in Black: Alien Attack
The Simpsons Ride

I'd say Spiderman twice, maybe three time. Jurassic Park. We love taking time to shoot water cannons at those going by on boats too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter