What are your "Must-Do's" for IOA?

nessz79

DIS Veteran
We are going up to US/IOA this Saturday. We are probably going to buy Express passes while we're there as we only have the 1 day for both parks and don't want to feel rushed (anniversary). We have been to US, but never to IOA. What are your must-do's for IOA? If you have the time :goodvibes , can you give a brief explanation of why?

My must do's are:

1.) Dueling Dragons (both sides)

2.) Hulk

3.) Spiderman

4.) Jurassic Park River Adventure (when it's warm enough)

Spiderman, Hulk, Jurassic Park River Adventure, Dueling Dragons, Posideon's Fury, Mythos for a meal and Cat in the Hat.

If you have time (and a poncho), Bluto's Bilge Rat Barges, Rip Saw Falls and the water guns in Camp Jurassic are fun, but you'll get wet.

You'd probably enjoy Dr. Doom's Fear Fall and the Sinbad show if you can fit them into your schedule.

The Simpsons and Revenge of the Mummy rides are awesome. Don't forget about them!

Those are some of my favourites too but they are at the Studios and OP wants your opinion on IOA. What are your favourites there?

To me, a lot depends upon the weather. If it is warm I would make sure that I do all three of the water rides as well as Hulk, Dr. Doom, Spiderman, The Dragons and Cat in the Hat.

A meal at Mythos is important!!!

To me spiderman is a not to be missed cause its a awsome ride and then like the rest say the hulk , dueling dragons and then the water rides

Thanks everyone!

For Jurassic Park- that ride looks very cool. I'm wondering how wet you get. The weather on Saturday is supposed to be pleasant with highs around 80, but I don't want to get soaked...

Thanks everyone!

For Jurassic Park- that ride looks very cool. I'm wondering how wet you get. The weather on Saturday is supposed to be pleasant with highs around 80, but I don't want to get soaked...

You will be fine,just sit a couple rows back and in the middle!!:thumbsup2

That's really tough one...how wet you get depends upon how many people are in the boat and where you are sitting. I've been on JPRA many times and sometimes I'm damp and sometimes I'm soaked.

On JP, it's a crap shoot. In the back you have a better chance of getting less wet than the front. No guarantees. On Ripsaw and Popeye, you get DRENCHED.

Maybe we'll save the ride for the afternoon. It's supposed to be around 80 as a high, so that's not terrible for a water ride. As long as we don't get wet to the underwear I'm happy ;)

What are your "Must-Do's" for IOA?

Everything!

For my boys it's get someone to stand on the grate in "If I Ran the Zoo" so the quarantined creature will sneeze on the unsuspecting person. For me it's everything else!!!:love:

In Order of Awesomeness:

1.) Spider-Man
2.) Hulk
3.) Dueling Dragons Ice (in front)
4.) Dueling Dragons Fire (in back)
5.) Poseidon's Fury (maybe not now because the water vortex got shut off)
6.) Jurassic Park
7.) Cat in the Hat
8.) Dudley Do-Right
9.) One Fish Two Fish
10.) Dr Doom
11.) Popeye
12.) High in the Sky Train Ride
13.) Carousel
14.) Storm Force

Believe it or not, I've never been to Sinbad show!:scared1: I'm sure that's great, and I also haven't been to Mythos but me and my guys don't have time for sit-down eating!:laughing:

Also, if you get there at rope-drop, rush over to the Pteranodon (spelling?) ride in Camp Jurassic. It's VERY fun, but it's pretty mild...sort of like my guilty pleasure...but if you don't go there first, you'll be faced with lines 75 minutes throughout the day and no Express pass

not in any particular order:

Dr Doom
Spiderman
Dueling Dragon
Mystic Fountain
Cat in the Hat

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter