• August 23- August 29

• August 30- September 5

• September 6- September 12

• September 13 - September 19

• September 20 - September 26

• September 27 - 3

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sept. 5-13 at POFQ. 6th time enjoying FREE dining!

:banana::cool1::banana::cool1:

Completely off topic, I apologize, but have you noticed increasing crowds each year? That seems to be what I'm reading elsewhere, and was just wondering what your opinion was...This will be our first "official" free dining trip - we've gone before when it was extended into Oct/Nov.

Completely off topic, I apologize, but have you noticed increasing crowds each year? That seems to be what I'm reading elsewhere, and was just wondering what your opinion was...This will be our first "official" free dining trip - we've gone before when it was extended into Oct/Nov.

I thought last year for free dinning when i went August 23 - 31 the crowds dropped a lot since previous years there where barley any lines!

16th- 23rd...:cool1: PO Riverside Can't wait! :banana:
Does anyone know how to put the countdown thing on the side?
Any Photo Shares for mid sept?

Having done free dining every fall since 2005, I have noticed a slight increase in attendance, but it depends when you go. We usually go the week before Labor Day and in 2005, that was awesome, but in 2006 and 2007, it did seem to get more and more crowded that week.

In 2008, we did free dining the week of my birthday (Sept. 9) and we noticed lots of familes with little kids but very few couples our age (we went without our kids and are in our 40's). Now that week, we waited for nothing - there were NO crowds.

That's my 2 cents on it.

One thing I can tell you with somewhat certainty - no matter when you go for free dining, it's probably going to be HOT & HUMID!

:yay:Just booked CSR Sept 19-27, thinking about upgrading to DxDDP but don't know if we can eat that much. It would cost an extra $768 and I'm not sure it's worth it. Whatever, I'm so happy to be going on our fourth trip.:banana::dance3::cheer2:

9/30-10/11 Pop for us party of 4 2-adults 1-child 1-infant
9/30-10/5 Pop cousin and her son
10/3-10/10 Pop Brother's family 2-ad 1-ch 1-infant
10/3-10/10 Pop Parents 2-ad

We will be at WL Aug.27-Sept.6th.. 40% off pin then added dlx dining!
Mom and aunts will be at POP Aug. 29th-Sept. 5th free dining!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter