What are Your Best Recommendations for Dining Options OFF-SITE???

choppee

A True Louisiana Creole!
There's an entire thread on dining on Disney property, but I'm interested in learning more about cool and interesting places to dine OFF site. Does anyone have any recommendations? Can't seem to find many options in one place. If someone knows of a thread for this, by all means let me know. Thanks in advance!

Sometimes I go to Bahama Breeze. I've also read good things about Sofrito and plan to try it on my next trip.

Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen is my favorite restaurant off property and is located in Kissimmee. It's located in a shopping area called The Loop there's a bunch of restaurants and shops in the area. Some other restaurants are Bonefish Grill, BJ's Brewhouse, Olive Garden, Perkins, Outback Steahouse, etc. And if you like BBQ there's a really great BBQ place called 4 Rivers Smokehouse.

We like Flipper's and Sweet Tomatoes. Last trip we also discovered Bruno's - decent pizza and good Italian food. We ate there twice. There are a number of good places in Celebration - Cafe D'Antonio, Celebration Town Tavern, and others. You can find all of the big national chains like Chilis, Applebees, Miller's Ale House, Uno, etc. but I think all of those places are equally lousy. We won't go to those places at home and don't want to go to them on vacation either. There are some nicer places on restaurant row on Sand Lake Road. Some are upscale chains like Seasons 52. Others are independent like Rocco's Tacos. So lots of good choices there.

Another vote for Miller's Ale House and Bonefish Grill. Also consider Manny's Chophouse. DW likes Sweet Tomatoes.

We did to go orders at chili's and applebees. Chili's was very good and had everything we needed in the bag. Both are on 535

The food trucks in Kissimmee. I found some behind a tacky t-shirt shop on 192. I can't remember the exact location, but if you keep your eyes open, you'll find them. Between I-Drive and I-4.

Another vote for Hash House A Go Go! Good food- HUGE portions!

Teak Neighborhood Grill is very good!!

Teak Neighborhood Grill is very good as is Hash House a Go Go.

We also love Ichiban Buffet on 192 near Polynesian Isles Blvd.

We always eat at Bahama Breeze. We also ate at Giodorno's last time and enjoyed it.

Last weekend I took my kids to Uncle Julio's. Mexican chain near the Orlando Eye. Kids meals were generous, as was mine (couldn't finish one taco due to too much chip eating). The highlight was the chocolate pinata. So much fun and super delicious. Filled with mini churros!

https://www.unclejulios.com/

Last weekend I took my kids to Uncle Julio's. Mexican chain near the Orlando Eye.
Ooh, I didn't know there was an Uncle Julio's in Orlando. My wife and I ate at the one in Reston, VA earlier this year and thought it was excellent. I will put that on our list for future trips. Thank you.

We are snowbirds for 3 months. Our home is west of DISNEY just south of 192 so tend to eat in that area and seldom get to I-Drive area.
Love:
Miller's Ale House ours is on 192 west,
Sweet Tomatoes
Town Tavern in Celebration
Devaney's authentic British Pub on Hwy 27 just off 192.
Bruno's Italian on 192. Spouse says Chicken Marsala to die for. Real New York thin pizza.
Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!