What Are You Celebrating on Your Next Trip?

Our Engagement! We're also going down to do some wedding planning as well be getting married there next year! :cool1:

We'll be celebrating our honeymoon!! Only 354 days till we tie the knot. Eep! (which means 355 days till we're back in the world!)

This November we will be celebrating our finish of the Wine and Dine half marathon....only 5 weeks until we leave....can't wait!

My youngest turns 5 in November so we figured we would celebrate his birthday at WDW since that's the month we're going (although we won't actually be there on his birthday), but my older son (who recently turned 7) was super jealous of that, so we decided to take a different approach. We'll be celebrating everyone's birthday on our trip this year - everyone gets one day to wear a birthday pin and have it be their "special day" in Disney World.

We're also celebrating a "family reunion", as this is the 1st "real" vacation we're taking with my cousin and her family.

Plus, we are celebrating "5 years cancer-free" for me (I was diagnosed with breast cancer in July 2007 while pregnant with my youngest son.)

So lots of celebrating for us!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

We just got back from the 'World on 09/22. We won't be going back until 2014, at which time we'll be celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary. :lovestruc

We are celebrating one year after my daughter's type 1 diabetes diagnosis. We of course aren't celebrating that she got it, but celebrating one year of success in treating it and living our new normal. We are actually a month early since her one year is December 5th, but this was the only time we could go ;-P

anjalee6 said:
We are heading to the World in November for our 10th wedding anniversary. Our honeymoon was to Disney ten years ago so we thought it was fitting to head back together after ten years. We have been since we the kids, but this will be our first trip without children since our honeymoon to Disney.

Congrats on the no-kids trip! ;)

AndiSlamberg said:
Our Engagement! We're also going down to do some wedding planning as well be getting married there next year! :cool1:

That's awesome, congratulations!

Dreamer7787 said:
We'll be celebrating our honeymoon!! Only 354 days till we tie the knot. Eep! (which means 355 days till we're back in the world!)

That's great! I hope you have a wonderful wedding, honeymoon, and life together!

Qltrgrl2 said:
This November we will be celebrating our finish of the Wine and Dine half marathon....only 5 weeks until we leave....can't wait!

Woohoo! Congrats!

luvmyguyz said:
My youngest turns 5 in November so we figured we would celebrate his birthday at WDW since that's the month we're going (although we won't actually be there on his birthday), but my older son (who recently turned 7) was super jealous of that, so we decided to take a different approach. We'll be celebrating everyone's birthday on our trip this year - everyone gets one day to wear a birthday pin and have it be their "special day" in Disney World.

We're also celebrating a "family reunion", as this is the 1st "real" vacation we're taking with my cousin and her family.

Plus, we are celebrating "5 years cancer-free" for me (I was diagnosed with breast cancer in July 2007 while pregnant with my youngest son.)

So lots of celebrating for us!! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Congratulations on the "everyone's birthday" trip and family reunion!

That's good news. Stay free! :)

BearcatsFan said:
We just got back from the 'World on 09/22. We won't be going back until 2014, at which time we'll be celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary. :lovestruc

Congratulations two years from now! ;)

debdebdebby13 said:
We are celebrating one year after my daughter's type 1 diabetes diagnosis. We of course aren't celebrating that she got it, but celebrating one year of success in treating it and living our new normal. We are actually a month early since her one year is December 5th, but this was the only time we could go ;-P

That's great, congratulations on your new normal and the trip. :)

We are celebrating dhs return from his 5th deployment to Afghanistan. So we are combining celebrating every birthday/anniversary/holiday for the past year.

We are celebrating 1 year smoke-free for my hubby. We'll be there Nov 27-Dec 6th. Hubby will be smoke-free Dec 10 so a lil early but better way to celebrate :)

We'll be there Oct 27th-Nov 4th and will be celebrating both my birthday and our 36th wedding anniversary.

My mom and I were just down there though, Sept 1st-8th, celebrating her 79th birthday.

Leaving in 2 days with my best friend and our kids! Girls' Trip!! My DD will turn 12 while we are down there also!!

Two major things, first my daughters 12th birthday and the end of my chemo treatment for breast cancer. It has been a long 7 months. This is the longest we have gone without a family vacation.

My next trip is in a couple weeks...so excited!!! I had an ankle fusion 4 months ago...so I am celebrating (in a walking boot) a successful surgery, and my birthday month! :cheer2:

mom31 said:
We are celebrating dhs return from his 5th deployment to Afghanistan. So we are combining celebrating every birthday/anniversary/holiday for the past year.

Congratulations on your DH's return home. And a HUGE thank you to him. :)

Allieran3 said:
We are celebrating 1 year smoke-free for my hubby. We'll be there Nov 27-Dec 6th. Hubby will be smoke-free Dec 10 so a lil early but better way to celebrate :)

Congrats on being smoke-free!

aubriee said:
We'll be there Oct 27th-Nov 4th and will be celebrating both my birthday and our 36th wedding anniversary.

My mom and I were just down there though, Sept 1st-8th, celebrating her 79th birthday.

Congratulations on your anniversary!

the_princess said:
We are going in Feb/March 2013, were I'll be celebrating my 30th b-day :-)

Congrats to the big 3-0!

mickeysmith said:
Leaving in 2 days with my best friend and our kids! Girls' Trip!! My DD will turn 12 while we are down there also!!

Awesome! That'll be fun!

TweetyB said:
Two major things, first my daughters 12th birthday and the end of my chemo treatment for breast cancer. It has been a long 7 months. This is the longest we have gone without a family vacation.

Happy birthday to your DD. Congratulations on the end of your chemo.:)

disneydiva1313 said:
My next trip is in a couple weeks...so excited!!! I had an ankle fusion 4 months ago...so I am celebrating (in a walking boot) a successful surgery, and my birthday month! :cheer2:

Congrats on the success, your birthday, and the trip!

firewatch15 said:
Will be there next Friday for our 14th anniversary weekend

Happy anniversary! Enjoy your vacation!

saturdaygirl said:
my best friend and I will be celebrating 7 years of friendship! kind of lol

Congrats...sort of. :)

Im celebrating new years, and being laid off for the winter for my next trip.

For my trip after that im celebrating my 21st birthday!!! This is my most anticipated trip to date! (Yes, im looking forward to this trip over my month long trip in january!)

Dh and I are going 11/26. We are celebrating life, :) as one of the cast members told us and gave us a button once. The cm fetl bad when she asked me if I had a cold and I told her, no its just hard to speak after all my cancer surgery.

Next May dh and I will be celebrating a big anniversary in Disney. :)

In August, I celebrated my recovery from cancer surgeries in May for melanoma on my face :eek: For my next trip in April, I plan on celebrating being cancer free :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter