What Are You Celebrating on Your Next Trip?

In December when we go we are getting married at the wedding pavilion and having our reception at Grand Floridian and staying at Grand Floridian for our honeymoon after!!!! Getting sooooooooooo excited!

We will be there in 22 days to celebrate DD and my birthdays as well as her first trip. She will be 5 this month.

We're going in February and we'll be celebrating our 6th year (dating) anniversary and Valentine's Day. :love:

In june we will be celebrating two kids graduating from elementary school to middle school and two others making first communion. We also have a june birthday to celebrate... And wait,the best one.... Another school year is over for me the teacher! Can't wait to celebrate for those two weeks at the World!

I'll be celebrating my first ever visit to the World for the holidays for my trip the weekend after Thanksgiving.

In 194 days we will be celebrating our 6th wedding anniversary and Disneyworld and 4 days after that our oldest son will hit double digits on the Disney Fantasy!! Excellent 10th birthday present we think...:-)

My DH and I will be celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary and my graduation from Nursing School!!! Yay. 10 more weeks until graduation, 98 days till WDW. :cool1::cool1::cool1:

TheRoyalPaynes said:
Husband and I are going down for a quick trip in a few weeks to celebrate my 40th birthday :scared1: and a belated 20th wedding anniversary. :lovestruc

Awesome! Congrats!

DekrRini said:
My 60th birthday in December. Not looking forward to turning 60, but I AM looking forward to my trip.

Hey, isn't that like a diamond birthday or something?

canopynut66 said:
28 more days and we will be celebrating my DS and DBL 34 years of wedded bliss and my 69th birthday....

Congratulations!

Leota said:
We'll be celebrating the realization of a long time dream - going as Snow Bird Orlando area residents! :cool1:

Yeah for snow birds!

DisneyDanielle85 said:
We'll be going down 30 days from today and my DF will then be my DH and we will be celebrating our honeymoon after our 10/27 Disney at Home Wedding :cool1:

Congratulations! I hope you have a wonderful wedding and honeymoon!

bellaally said:
My husband gifted me our first trip to the world for my 25th birthday, this December.

Awesome! I don't know if I'll ever make it to WDW for my birthday (too doggone crowded).

MoonFaerie said:
Our trip later this week - DS's birthday, which is today. :goodvibes

My Feb trip - I will be celebrating finishing the princess half marathon.

Two celebrations with two trips - love it!

JustMeFran said:
2-10 January 2013 we will be going to celebrate our daughters 6th birthday and her SUCCESSFUL open heart surgery!
WooHoo!!

-Fran =)

Now that definitely deserves a HUGE CONGRATS!

HayGan said:
I'm sooooo excited to be celebrating my 40th birthday in my happy place! I will probably cry when I get to ride Splash on my birthday (& in my tiara princess: )

Woohoo, the big 4-0!

alex9179 said:
I put it in my ticker! Our 11th wedding anniversary and 2 yr anniversary as a family of 5.

I wanted to go last year for our 10th and 1st, but DH has to put his vacation requests in the year before taking them :rolleyes: and we weren't able to coordinate that.

The kids don't know. We're going to string them along as long as possible :ssst:

Ooh, surprises! Hope it turns out great!

glaserjm said:
In 19 days we will be celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary...which is supposed to be "wood". We got confused and thought it was "world" so thought a WDW trip was a no-brainer ;)

Posted from DISboards.com App for Android

LOL, congrats on a half-decade of marriage! Sounds even better with the decade in there! ;)

Cdnmom6 said:
My son's fifth birthday on December 10th! Can't wait, 69 sleeps!!

He's been alive for half a decade, seems longer that way, huh? Happy early birthday!

Andrewsminustwo said:
In 18 days we will be at the world celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary....

Congratulations on your 25th! Here's to many more!

GovieMom said:
Happy Anniversary! We'll be arriving October 27 to celebrate our 25th as well.

Almost to fifty! :) Congrats!

lynypixie said:
It's my kids first Disney trip, if that can be considered a celebration. The closest birthday will be two weeks before our trip.

But there are no official celebrations planned. I'd like to go for our 10th anniversary in 2014, but I can't even imagine going there without my kids, so we might just spend a night in Québec city while my mom takes the kids overnight.

Of course that's a celebration! Congrats! Wish I'd known about the 1st trip buttons back in 2004!

nolanboys said:
I'll be there to celebrate my 40th too. We are going for 9 nights - can't wait!

Happy birthday!

Sweet Melissa said:
Our engagement, I guess. Our next visit has two purposes: to enjoy the Food & Wine Festival and to meet our wedding planner and view ceremony and reception locations at the Swan and Dolphin.

Awesome! Congratulations on your engagement, I guess. ;)

rentayenta said:
Our trip, in just 13 days, is to celebrate DD's bat mitzvah. She asked for a family trip to WDW and to bring her best friend instead of having the typical large party. :thumbsup2 We are more than okay with that.

Congratulations on your DD's bat mitzvah!

softballmom3 said:
We will be celebrating our 20th Anniversary and my inlaws will be celebrating their 48th Anniversary :). It's kind of a family trip!

Congrats! Hope you all have wonderful anniversaries!

2012DisneyWorldBride said:
In December when we go we are getting married at the wedding pavilion and having our reception at Grand Floridian and staying at Grand Floridian for our honeymoon after!!!! Getting sooooooooooo excited!

Huge congratulations! Here's to a great trip and happy married life!

JStiffler said:
We will be there in 22 days to celebrate DD and my birthdays as well as her first trip. She will be 5 this month.

Two birthdays in one trip: super cool! Happy belated birthdays!

ryalluvdiz said:
In june we will be celebrating two kids graduating from elementary school to middle school and two others making first communion. We also have a june birthday to celebrate... And wait,the best one.... Another school year is over for me the teacher! Can't wait to celebrate for those two weeks at the World!
That's a whole lotta celebrations! Enjoy every one of them!

jmenjes said:
I'll be celebrating my first ever visit to the World for the holidays for my trip the weekend after Thanksgiving.

Cool! Have a great trip! Congrats!

Vicky2jeff said:
In 194 days we will be celebrating our 6th wedding anniversary and Disneyworld and 4 days after that our oldest son will hit double digits on the Disney Fantasy!! Excellent 10th birthday present we think...:-)

Congratulations on the anniversary! Tenth birthdays rock!

MissPrice said:
My DH and I will be celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary and my graduation from Nursing School!!! Yay. 10 more weeks until graduation, 98 days till WDW. :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Woo hoo! Congrats on the half-decade marriage! You deserve a trip after that studying!

2012DisneyWorldBride said:

Sweet! Congratz!

My husband and I will be celebrating our 25th anniversary on our trip. Just a few weeks to go.

We will be celebrating my son's second birthday! On his birthday, we'll be having breakfast at Crystal Palace & spend the day in Magic Kingdom. :goodvibes

this trip(may 2013)

we will celebrate our DD college graduation from the week before. Wildlife biology and natural resources management. She is gonna pull it off in 4 yrs. We are so excited for this trip..she will be 21 when we go this time..taking her college roomate with us. I think we are in for a fun vacation...

yeah yeah it will be my DW and mine 30th anniverary also..no big deal. right???? i didnt say that did i?

19th anniversary
almost a year with a brain tumor
My 4 year enjoying Disney!

Daughter's 9th Birthday.....Celebrated every one of her Birthdays at the World...leaving the days plans up to a 8/9 year old ought to be fun....

Ill be celebrating my 5 yr anniversary with my girlfriend, we have reservations at the California Grill that night pixiedust::thumbsup2

We're celebrating my daughter's 10th birthday November 29th-December 9th..
Shhhhhhhh...it's a surprise :)
She'll be psyched to finally be eating off the adult menus!!

My daughter Isabella's first trip to disney world . her sister who is 8 has been like five times now.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter