What Are You Celebrating on Your Next Trip?

GraceMonica said:
Im celebrating new years, and being laid off for the winter for my next trip.

For my trip after that im celebrating my 21st birthday!!! This is my most anticipated trip to date! (Yes, im looking forward to this trip over my month long trip in january!)

Happy birthday!

luvmarypoppins said:
Dh and I are going 11/26. We are celebrating life, :) as one of the cast members told us and gave us a button once. The cm fetl bad when she asked me if I had a cold and I told her, no its just hard to speak after all my cancer surgery.

Next May dh and I will be celebrating a big anniversary in Disney. :)

That's great! Have a fun anniversary trip!

mlittig said:
In August, I celebrated my recovery from cancer surgeries in May for melanoma on my face :eek: For my next trip in April, I plan on celebrating being cancer free :woohoo:

I plan on congratulating you!

We leave in 9 days and we will be celebrating our 8th anniversary, hubby's bday and most of all my sons make a wish trip so excited

We're planning a trip in 10/13, and we'll be celebrating our first Disney trip since my stroke in 2/11. I'm not physically ready yet, but it gives me a big goal to work towards! :)

My birthday, for the 4th time! Just got our air tickets today. I have to set up my ticker!

michiml03 said:
We leave in 9 days and we will be celebrating our 8th anniversary, hubby's bday and most of all my sons make a wish trip so excited

Happy anniversary, birthday, and MAW trip!

Luv2Camp said:
We're planning a trip in 10/13, and we'll be celebrating our first Disney trip since my stroke in 2/11. I'm not physically ready yet, but it gives me a big goal to work towards! :)

Yes, it does! Make it! :)

Mufasa&Simba said:
Nothing in particular. Just being at Disney is enough of a celebration for me!

Definitely. :)

disneydreamkate said:
We will be celebrating our eighth anniversary in January. :love:

Congrats on your eighth anniversary!

Jacindyyy said:
My very first trip in January. :)

Woo hoo! Yeah for first trips!

cuchu2005 said:
My birthday, for the 4th time! Just got our air tickets today. I have to set up my ticker!

Awesome!

We leave for 15 days in Disney on December 21st. While there we'll celebrate Christmas, our wedding anniversary (18 years) on New Year's Eve, and DD's 14th birthday on January 6th.

I'll be celebrating getting my full teaching license, paying off my car and credit card. In 2014.

We're taking a break from the holiday family drama and celebrating Christmas at WDW. Very excited to see Disney at the holidays. After spending stressful Christmases with DH's and my families, the holiday crowds should be a piece of cake.:lmao:

DH, DD and I will be at WDW in late Feb/early March to celebrate our last house payment! March will be our first mortgage free month in 15 years.

:stitch:

I'm celebrating the end of my year of breast cancer surgery and treatment! My last treatment was suppose to be the week of Thanksgiving (Herceptin, finished chemo last March), but my oncologist moved it up a month, and now I'll be finished next Tuesday, with follow-up appointments of course. Last step of breast reconstruction surgery scheduled for October 24th, and my port comes out that day too! Yay!!!

Hey everyone,
We have celebrated alot the last years birthdays anniversaries but are our next trip will be a year to the week my husband was diagnosed with stomach cancer :sad1:he is now 6 months cancer free :cheer2: we will be celebrating life and right now no cancer.party:Our trip is in January can't wait:cool1:
The Riley family

On our next trip my fiance and I will be getting married and honeymooning for 3 weeks. so excited! :cheer2:

DL/DCA trip in 11(!!) days: DH's 35th birthday!!

WDW in December: my 31st birthday!!

:)

We have nothing specifc to celebrate - just a last minute trip for my daughter and I cause we miss the theme parks. Couldn't wait until our Thanksgiving trip. The best thing about living in FL!!!

We have a lot to celebrate on this trip:

1.) My grandfather's 100th birthday.

2.) My wife's first trip to Disneyworld.

3.) My son's 3rd birthday and his first birthday with us.

4.) My 40th birthday

and most important of all 5.) we just got word we need to cut our trip short by 4 days so we can come home and finalize our adoption.

We're not complaining...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter