What are my chances

goofymomof2

Mouseketeer
We have a studio booked for Thanksgiving week at VWL. We want to change to a 1 bedroom. What kind of chances do you think I have or should I just stick with the studio. We are new members at VWL and have only stayed at OKW. It will be me, DH, DD-14 & DS-6 on this trip. Do you think we will be cramped in the studio.
Thanks,
Shannon

I called to ck & she said no prob....So we have our 1 bedroom for thanksgiving. This will be our first trip to our home resort. We are staying this summer at OKW on rented points. We just bought in Jan.
Thanks,
Shannon

Yes....My DH just booked our Thanksgiving stay yesterday in a studio. He did not know that I wanted a 1 bedroom. Called this afternoon around 2:00 and had it changed. Now MS had to work some magic for the studio yesterday & would not tell DH how she did it. Cause at first she said we would have to be put on the wait list but when she got back on the phone she said all is a go.
Thanks,
Shannon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter