What are must sees for IOA/US?

packy

Mouseketeer
We are going to USF in August for 2 1/2 days. What are the must sees and what would you do more than once - shows too?

I always do multiple rides on Spiderman, Dueling Dragons, Hulk, Caroseussel :D , and as many rides on MIB as I can until my arm gets tired!!

:cool:
If Islands Of Adventure and roller coasters are you thing, then be there when the park opens. If you want front row on the dragons this is the best time of day since you can pick blue or red and probably ride 5 to 6 times in the front row with no wait. Watch out for the quick return so you do not have to walk all the way thru the castle each time. I go each weekend and do dragons first and then move on to jurassic park the ride and then to spider man and then the hulk. Now you have covered all the rides that have long waits from 10:30 am and after. The way the Hulk is made there is not a pressing reason to wait in the long front row line.
Next you are free to see posidens fury and continue on around the park in a counter clockwise fashion seeing those things you skipped to do the really good stuff first. It will also be late enough in the day to ride the Rip Saw Falls and Bilge Rat Ride. You will get wet on both so the approaching noon sun will help to dry you off.
The only way to ride MIB is in the single riders line. MaX WAIT IS USUALLY 15 MINUTES.

Packy,
You didn't say if you were staying in an on sight hotel. If you are, then you don't have to worry about lines(except for front row of coasters). If you like coasters you MUST ride in the FRONT ROW of Fire and Ice (Dueling Dragons). It's just not the same in the other rows. Hulk is my favorite coaster. Spiderman is awesome. Seuss Landing is eye candy. We noticed something new every time we walked through. Jurassic Park River ride is good. We didn't want to get really wet, so we skipped ripsaw falls and Blutos barge.
At US we love the Terminator and MIB and ET.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter