• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What "airport" hotel would you recommend?

Kitty 34

Hums in her sleep
I, also, asked this on the Transportation Board but thought it might get a lot of responses here, too!:)

We need a hotel with an early morning shuttle to the airport. We will be arriving around 8:00 the evening before so would like a hotel with some nice amenities......like a nice pool!!:D :bounce:

Any suggestions???

Hi, Kitty:

I've bid for and gotten the Renaissance Orlando Airport Hotel twice and truly liked it. Both times I bid for a 3 star in the airport area and got it for $20 and $25 per night respectively.

I vote for the Hyatt @ the airport. The last two times we went to Orlando we arrived on Friday night and just stayed at the airport very nice and kinda fun watching all the travelers in the evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter