What ADRs are a must while solo?

EpcotPhoenician

Thank the Phoenicians
Was wondering what ADRs you all look for when visiting WDW solo. My booking window opens tomorrow. The only ones that comes to mind for me are Garden Grill and Sci-Fi. With Sci-Fi being so difficult to get, my backup is 50's Prime Time.

I'm trying to limit my indoor dining, so I'm only looking to make 2-3. I'm also considering The Wave and hoping that the bar area is open.

Was wondering what ADRs you all look for when visiting WDW solo. My booking window opens tomorrow. The only ones that comes to mind for me are Garden Grill and Sci-Fi. With Sci-Fi being so difficult to get, my backup is 50's Prime Time.

I'm trying to limit my indoor dining, so I'm only looking to make 2-3. I'm also considering The Wave and hoping that the bar area is open.

I tend to look for foods I can’t get at home, so, for me, that is a lot of the more ethnic restaurants. That said, Oga’s is pretty much a must book if you want to do that.

It's all subjective, in pre-Covid times I tended to eat more at lounges and the bars in the restaurants. I love Nomad Lounge and Base Line Tap. Olgas is fun but a hard get. The Disney Food Blog has a list of all out door dining that is currently open, not many of the TS places have it. I like Spice Road Tables in Epcot, depends on if you like small plates or want a full meal though. I never make ADRs in advance, just do it the afternoon of while walking around, that way I can try new things and aren't tied down to a time if I'm just in the mood for a quick snack instead of a meal.

I tend to go for either things not like home or because I went once and loved it..... For me, of places that are open, Tiffins is high on my list. I like Sci Fi, too, but it’s hard to get. Prime time is okay, but I admit that Docking Bay 7 makes me pretty happy now, too and you could sit outside. Given you want to limit your indoor TS, I’d not plan TS at Epcot. I love Garden Grill with family, but there are so many choices at Epcot, I’d skip it this trip since it’s indoors. Spice Road, if you like that kind of food, is outdoors. I was skeptical of the menu my first trip there, but I got 3 smalls plates and loved all of them and ended up stuffed. Wave is always a good choice. I’d book the ADR there as the bar always seems to be full! At MK, Skippers right now if you want TS there? If you haven’t been to Oga’s, it is definitely worth it once, but it’s about the drinks as they don’t serve meals there. If you are out at DS at lunch, Jock Lindsey’s hanger Bar has outdoor seating and I had some yummy sliders there. Solo, right now, I’d probably not book any indoor TS, but that’s me due to the COVID risk at the moment. There are plenty of QS favorites and some places with outdoor seats that would make me happy. Course, I also don’t expect to be at WDW until late 2021 at the earliest, so maybe I should shut up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter