What about RFID and the dining plan?

MOM POPPINS

<font color=red>I keep getting SOUVENIRS (wink) wh
I would hope all of our family meals what be put on all bracelets... or could it be each persons meals would be on their own bracelet which would be a pain trying to checkout ??? Has anyone heard anything on this?:confused3

We don't know yet but it seems likely it will work like the KTTW cards did and all credits will be accessible from all bracelets. But of course there's no confirmation because no one has used it for dining plan yet.

Thanks :) Just making sure I have not missed the information! I would hope it would be on all bracelets I can't imagine trying to ck everyone out separately at quick services!

Also it seems odd on how your going to pay for your table service with a bracelet any thoughts on that ?

Also it seems odd on how your going to pay for your table service with a bracelet any thoughts on that ?

Right, dining plan or otherwise since they say the bracelet is going to be tied to your credit card. There would probably need to be hand scanners or devices right at the table...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!