What’s your favorite fruit and vegetable?

Watermelon and asparagus, or maybe apricots and turnips or maybe peaches and romaine lettuce or maybe mandarins and potatoes or maybe pineapple and cauliflower or maybe cantaloupe and sweet peppers or maybe raspberries and peas...I can't decide. I LOVE fruit and vegetables!! :lovestruc

I am going with blueberries and the Brassica group (broccoli, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts, cabbage…) based on what I consume the most of.

But I do look forward to asparagus, strawberries, Bosc pears, garden tomatoes and corn on the cob too.

I'm not a big fruit or veggie fan so for fellow picky eaters or parents looking for ideas for what to try with their picky kids:
Fruit: Apples and Grapes
Veggies: Celery and Carrots (especially if dipped in flavored hummus from Aldi's or some French Onion Dip!)

Cantaloupe is the fruit. Love it.

I hated asparagus until I had it roasted in the oven. That was the first time I'd ever had vegetables roasted in the oven. 2nd favorite would be raw broccoli even though every time I type it I give it 2 L's rather than 2 C's, LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter