We're POR transplants hooked on POLY now!

I'm here! Love the pictures. I thought the same thing about our poly balcony. I finally cleaned te cobwebs.

how were the crowds/wait times?

It wasnt too bad for waits. I do want to add, that mouse keeping never once did a towel animal except for the day of checkin and we had to ask just to get soap, towels, etc... You would think cleaning the Cobb webs would be part of the routine. Thanks for the compliments.

Added the 1st of March

Your pictures reminded me how much I love Sea World. Now I am wishing I had built a day into our May trip to go...but I guess we will wait for next time and see the sea life on our Dream cruise! Thanks for sharing. Loving your report!

Thanks, we always set a day aside for sea world. We have a Busch Gardens near us and we have platinum passes to them which get us into sea world, Busch, and water country USA. Parks free with preferred seating and parking.

Sure do love your pictures! Ahhh! I almost had WDW withdrawal just watching your TR end! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for sharing. We needed the author in one of those shots. Which lens did you find most usefull at WDW?

So where is the next trip?

Great pics, Venom, thanks for sharing them. See you around the boards. :thumbsup2

Nice report Venom. Always sad to see it end.

Thanks I tried... Me too very sad to see the ending. It gave me a chance to relive it again. Oh well we are now planning another trip now.

Thanks for sharing. We needed the author in one of those shots. Which lens did you find most usefull at WDW?

So where is the next trip?

Well I found that the 18-55 was the best for wide shots. But I mostly used the 55-300. I now purchased a 18-105 now for a bridging lens so I don't have to switch as much. Next one is so far going to be the POLY CL but don't know for sure if it will be TPV or GV.

Great pics, Venom, thanks for sharing them. See you around the boards. :thumbsup2

Thanks a lot. Yeah I am sure we will see each other around here.

Like others have said great photos and great trip report Venomhatch! Just makes me wish our trip would come sooner!

Funny thought. If you address a poster as Venom, instead of the full name of Venomhatch, you feel like you are on a first name basis, LOL.

Great TR Don!

Umm...I don't quite know how to tell you this becuse of all your hard work but your pictures are all mixed up. Some of them are very hilarious Mosekeeping left you a live dolphin in your room.

Awesome report. Great photos. I'm not going til October so everyones pics and reports keep me going. One day I wanna stay at the Poly too ;)

Venom - you will love the 18-105. Did you shoot any video? With that nice tripod I would think for sure we would have seen one of yourself? I am a Canon user so I know you shot 100's.

I know you really enjoyed the POLY but remember you have to try the RGR. Also, you can stay two nights with tickets at POR for every night at the POLY. What that means is more WDW time. We weighed it all some time back and made a family decision that we would enjoy 12 days in a Mod then 5 days in a Deluxe. We know it is awesome at the POLY but I will take more Mickey time. Now I do draw the line the other way. Not going down to Value for a few more days. I do have to have some things!!! LOL

Did you bounce back? We didn't as they would not take for 2013. I wish they would allow 13 months instead of in the same calender year, Jan-Dec.
Enjoy you pics!

Venom - you will love the 18-105. Did you shoot any video? With that nice tripod I would think for sure we would have seen one of yourself? I am a Canon user so I know you shot 100's.

I know you really enjoyed the POLY but remember you have to try the RGR. Also, you can stay two nights with tickets at POR for every night at the POLY. What that means is more WDW time. We weighed it all some time back and made a family decision that we would enjoy 12 days in a Mod then 5 days in a Deluxe. We know it is awesome at the POLY but I will take more Mickey time. Now I do draw the line the other way. Not going down to Value for a few more days. I do have to have some things!!! LOL

Did you bounce back? We didn't as they would not take for 2013. I wish they would allow 13 months instead of in the same calender year, Jan-Dec.
Enjoy you pics!

Hey there HiHo, Yeah I have shot a few shots with it already. I can see the 55-300 being in the bag for special occasions now. lol. Yeah I Have been and still am weighing the options on this next trip. The whole getting relocated, was a blessing and a curse. Disney does this for two reasons, one was to compensated us. The other was to hook us. We will never stay at the Value Level. Mod or higher for us.

I did shoot video, but only have two or three uploaded on youtube now.

Great TR Don!

Umm...I don't quite know how to tell you this becuse of all your hard work but your pictures are all mixed up. Some of them are very hilarious Mosekeeping left you a live dolphin in your room.

I don't know what you are talking about. I just went back through and don't see any dolphins in the mouse-keeping area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter