We're Going to Paris! February 2019 Exercise Challenge

I vote for the Disneyland hotel, but I want one of the fancy-schmancy Cinderella suites, since it's an imaginary budget and imaginary availability! Maybe that one in the picture that opened onto what looked like a private garden area... You all can hang out when it's not park-time, but no roomates, I snore something awful!

As for exercise minutes, for now I'm only counting 30/500. I've been doing a crazy amount of strolling-around-superstores-and-the-convention-center... but it's so slow, it doesn't feel right counting it... But we have a break in the weather, so I'm hopeful to get outside tomorrow!

I'm loving this virtual trip!

Xīn Nián Kuài Lè! That's Happy New Year in Mandarin. Today is the start of the Lunar New Year, and this year is the Year of the Pig. Paris has four distinct Asian neighborhoods that will be celebrating this holiday over the next two weeks, so if you fancy a break from the park and want to join in the festivities be sure to check out this page: https://www.parisdiscoveryguide.com/chinese-new-year-parades-paris.html.

In other news, we have a new color change today. Our first person to reach Bienvenue à Paris Orange is cmarsh31! Congratulations! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

By unanimous consensus among those who have cast their votes, the Magic Shuttle has dropped us off at the Disneyland Hotel after a 43 minute ride from the airport. As we neared our destination, this is what we saw:

and

I love all of the gorgeous landscaping leading up to the property.

And here is a tour of our hotel:

It's so beautiful! And I just love the music playing in the lobby. We should be very comfortable here and will most certainly appreciate the short walk back after a long day in the park.

paris-disneyland-hotels-disney-hotel-in-paris-euro-disney-hotels-with-disneyland-hotel-paris-cheap-deals.jpg

I vote for the Disneyland hotel, but I want one of the fancy-schmancy Cinderella suites, since it's an imaginary budget and imaginary availability! Maybe that one in the picture that opened onto what looked like a private garden area... You all can hang out when it's not park-time, but no roomates, I snore something awful!

As for exercise minutes, for now I'm only counting 30/500. I've been doing a crazy amount of strolling-around-superstores-and-the-convention-center... but it's so slow, it doesn't feel right counting it... But we have a break in the weather, so I'm hopeful to get outside tomorrow!

I'm loving this virtual trip!

I have my eye on a suite, too - the Sleeping Beauty suite! :-) In fact, we should all plan on staying in suites or club level so we can have unlimited fast pass access.

I'm so glad you are enjoying our trip! :love:

The weather was actually really nice here today, so I took DD15 out to one of the nearby trails... nice to spend time with her, but OMG does she walk s-l-o.... wait for it.... -w!!! So while we did a bit over 30 minutes, 30 is all I'm counting... because it was sloowwww…

60/500

Those puppets in the lobby kind of creep me out...

Lots of color changes today! Let's give a big round of applause to Zhoen and PollyannaMom for reaching dans l'air bleu and to Twilight Sparkle (me), sophy1996, and piglet1979 for reaching Bienvenue à Paris Orange! :dogdance:

The team is at 24%!!!! Just a few minutes away from the next color change.

I'll be back with more of the fun stuff a little later. Real life responsibilities win again. Boo, hiss!

Contributing 45 minutes to the next color change! Nothing like a theater trip to NYC to help the cause! If anyone has a chance to see Come From Away, don’t miss it ! Wonderful!
(135/500)
Heading back to the city tomorrow for the weekend - hopefully I’ll add many more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter