WE'RE BAAAAACK! and Boy Was it CROWDED!

Glad you had a wonderful Christmas!!

Trip report, please!!;);)

:)

:sunny:

Welcome home Scratch! I look forward to your trip report.

I also thought of you a couple of times when we were up in Canada for Xmas. I used my Disney Visa, and each time the clerk said, "Wow look at this, I haven't seen one of these" One clerk even asked if she could show her Manager! I smiled and thought about how much fun you would be having using yours......if only....... :sad2:

Anyway, glad you had a great trip!

Scratch42 said:
Ok, GF, looks nice on the outside but........Let's just say for a Deluxe not impressed with how thin the walls are or !LOL

Scratch

Hmmmm....sounds like you had some commandos next door! LOL.... :smooth:

It's nice to have you back with us, Janet! :)

Welcome back! I can't wait to read your trip report, especially about GF. I was thinking that might be a nice place to stay for our honeymoon but now I'm not so sure!

Welsome back

Vouchers, FOOD how many do you have and for breakfast?
Looking to use some for our CRT in Feb. Have 2 adults and 3 kids going. Can't find them here and no one knows how to get them without signing up for them and paying out alot to get them.

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Ok, I've started to organize my thoughts for the TP and have come up with my title!LOL

As for the Vouchers, I only have the VKL ones left.

If you are interested, pm me.

'Cause if they don't sell, you will be forcing me into another trip before they expire!LOL

Scratch

Janet, you shouldn't have a problem getting rid of them...apparently the buzz is that vouchers are being discontinued because of MYW, if you don't get any takers here (hint,hint...Cdn's read between the lines :smooth: ) there are others on the BB that are looking for them.

Why would they do away with the vouchers because of MYW tickets?? Where can we look this rumor up? I always seem to be looking for more info, more info, more info...... I could drive myself nuts!!

I asked the exact question myself, I really hope this is an unfounded rumor
There are quite a few posts on the budget board. It appears that they have run out of Q&C and KVL ( or whatever the letter are??) at Hotwire/Connections/Simple Escapes and they've taken them off their website (Also PHP too), so the "buzz" is that they might not continue after these vouchers expire in May 2005. Again this is been a rumor and nobody has confirmed this yet.

Geez, I hope they don't discontinue them.

I guess we never eat at Le Cellier again! With Vouchers, did not mind paying the voucher price but their real price! I don't think so!

Time will tell.

The Dining Card they are now offering to AP holders still does not do it for me. But still sitting on the fence with that one.

Scratch

cdnmickeylover said:
Janet - How was V & A's? Meant to ask earlier.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=711290

I have added a quick review here but definately worth at least one try!

The food was superb! I was happy that I also did the wine pairing, definately added to the experience. Alas, it will be a while before I can afford to eat here again! But when I can, I want to try the Chef's Table next! Would love to see them create the dishes!

Scratch
pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter